The Electronic Equipment Company Videocon has released it’s new smartphone from the Infinium series. The new released smartphone by Videocon is Videocon Infinium Z40 Quad. This Videocon Infinium Z40 Quad Smartphone comes with Dual SIM service with Dual Stand by. Both the SIM card have 3 G connectivity. The type of SIM are one is GSM and other is CDMA.
Now, we will talking about some interesting Features and Specification of this Videocon Infinium Z40 Quad Smartphone. The Videocon Infinium Z40 Quad Smartphone comes with 10.1 cm (4.0 inches) IPS LCD display size. The screen resolution of display of this smartphone is 480 x 800 pixels. The pixel density of display is 233 pixel per inch. The type of this display is capacitive multi touch screen display. The dimensions of this new released Infinium Z40 smartphone are 125 mm x 63.2 mm x 9.4 mm.
This Videocon Infinium Z40 Quad Smartphone has 5 mega pixel rear camera. The rear camera comes with Auto focus, LED flash light and digital zoom. It is also comes with a Back Illuminated Sensor (BSI sensor). With using this camera you can captured quality images and video pictures. The front facing camera with 3.2 mega pixel is also equipped with this smartphone. The front facing camera is provide for selfie lovers. Flash light is provide for Photography and Video recording. This Infinium Z40 Quad smartphone is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor. This smartphone is runs on Android Version 4.4 KitKat Operating System. This smartphone is supported Java.
The Infinium Z40 Quad comes with 512 MB of RAM. The Internal memory storage of this Z40 Quad smartphone is 4 GB. Which can be further expanded via micro SD card up to 32 GB. This memory storage will be enough for Store Apps, Games, Software and Movies. The connectivity features are also included with this smartphone. It is like Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth v 3.0, GPRS, EDGE, USB connectivity with micro USB 2.0 and 3 G with HSDPA, HSUPA.
The Videocon Infinium Z40 Quad smartphone packed with a 1400 mAh Li-Ion battery for long back up. This smartphone is now available in two colors. 1) White and 2) Black. The Z40 Quad has audio connectivity with 3.5 mm headphones jack. It has also FM radio. This smartphone is equipped with some Sensors. It is like as Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor and Accelerometer Sensor.
The Features and Specification of Videocon Infinium Z40 Quad Smartphone :
- 10.1 cm (4.0 inches) IPS LCD display
- Screen resolution 480 x 800 pixels (pixel density 233 ppi)
- Capacitive multi touch screen display
- dimensions are 125 mm x 63.2 mm x 9.4 mm
- 5 mega pixel rear camera with Auto focus, LED flash light BSI sensor
- 3.2 megapixel front facing camerafor selfie
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor
- Runs on Android Version 4.4 KitKat Operating System
- 512 MB of RAM
- 4 GB Internal memory storage
- 32 GB further expandable with micro SD card
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth v 3.0, GPRS, EDGE, micro USB 2.0 and 3G
- Dual SIM service with dual stand by
- 1400 mAh Li-Ion battery for long back up
- Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor and Accelerometer Sensor
The Videocon Infinium Z40 Quad Smartphone is now released in India.Videocon Smartphone Price in India at only 5,490 Rs.
Source : Videocon Infinium Z40
Related Smartphone : Videocon Infinium Z50 Quad Smartphone