Video streaming is one of the most used functions of the smartphone whether it is online or offline. Nowadays, all the Social Networking Sites also offers to share the videos. However, the social sites allow sharing the videos with a limited length. So, you will be not able to share the videos having bigger length. But, what to do when the video is most important to share with the peoples on social sites? At that time, the solution is, you have to select the most important part of the video. Then, share it on the sites. But, How? The Video Cutter Android app will let you do that.
Here, for more info about the Video Cutter app, we will discuss the app. As we mentioned above, you have to select the most important part of the video. After that, you have to cut that part from the main source. Then, you will be able to share it with others. The Video Cutter Android app will help you to cut that part of the video. That’s why you need to check this topic. So, have a look at the detailed discussion of this app which will help you to cut the videos.
Video Cutter Andriod App:
The Video Cutter app is one of the best video cutting app. It is available on the Google Play Store for all the Android users. To use it, you do not have to pay anything, because it is a free app. The compatibility of this app is very high with all the Android devices. It has good ratings of the users, which is about 3.8 out of 5.0. It will save all the cut videos within the smartphone.
By using this app, you can manually select the time interval which is to be cut. It comes with a user-friendly interface. To cut the videos using this app, just follow the steps described below.
- First of all, download the Video Cutter app from the Play Store.
- Install it on your Android mobile.
- Now, open it.
- On the next display, you should see options as Videos, Converted, Folder, Rate, Share, and Settings.
- Tap on the Videos option. It may show you all the videos that you have on the device at that time. If not, then go to the third option, Folder. This option let you choose the video that has not been shown in the previous option.
- The next display will be having that videos along with two cutters. In which, one cutter is at the starting point, and another is at the ending point of the video.
- Now, with the help of the cutters, set the time interval of it, which you want to cut.
- Whatever the time interval is set by you, the duration of that interval is also seen below it.
- After setting it, to save that cut part, just tap on the Tick mark at the top of the display.
- It will take some time.
After that, the cut video will be saved in the storage of the device. And, you can also share it directly from the app.
So, by using the Video Cutter app, you can easily cut the videos and share it. If you know any other video trimmer app for Android, share it in the comments below. We would be happy to review it. We hope that you would like this discussion. If it does for you, then also share it with other Android users.