Do you want to unlock Huawei Bootloader? Welcome to this ultimate guide post and today we’re going to help you.
Huawei is one of the world’s largest brands of smartphones. The company has recently decided to take a strict step by stopping the official bootloader from unlocking any Huawei device.
Today we will guide you following both the official and unofficial method of unlocking bootloader on any Huawei device. So, the first approach to unlocking the bootloader is called an official way, which works all the time. However, if not, please try the unofficial unlocking method for the bootloader.
Also, no matter which Huawei phone you have, any smartphone can be unlocked with the unofficial bootloader method. Furthermore, before trying any of the following methods, make sure to create and save back up of your phone.
Unlock Huawei Bootloader Using Third-Party Unlock Code to Unlock Bootloader:
First of all, please note that Huawei has not officially provided unlock code for any of the Huawei device. So, services from third parties came to rescue us. Also, previously, Huawei was providing the bootloader unlock code for free. However, to get the unlock code these days, you have to pay anything between $20 and $60.
So, here are a couple of third-party sites that unlocks the bootloader on Huawei devices. Also, you just need your IMEI device number, and they will send you to unlock code within 14 days.
- You will need a laptop or PC if you want to unlock the bootloader on Huawei MediaPad M5 or any other device.
- Also, charge the Huawei MediaPad M5 (example) to an adequate battery level to ensure that sudden shutdowns are prevented.
- Furthermore, we strongly recommend that you take a full backup, including internal storage, of your personal data. The phone will get formatted so that it is ready for the bootloader unlocking purposes.
- Also, to connect your phone to your PC, you need a USB cable.
- Now, please note the Product Id by calling *#1357946* #* and IMEI number by dialling *#06#.
Files-Requirement on your laptop/pc:-
Steps To Unlock Huawei Bootloader:
Allow the developer option first of all.
Go to Settings – > System-> About Phone-> Now Tap Build Number 7-8 Times to enable the Developer Option until you see the “Developer Option Enabled” message.
- Go to Developer option and allow OEM to unlock.
- Once you have the unlock code, save your unlock code somewhere safe. Huawei Enables OEM Unlock.
- Now open the FASTBOOT and ADB directories and open the PowerShell command window by holding the SHIFT + Right-clicking the mouse.
- Also, to open the Fastboot mode, turn off the phone and press the Volume Up and Power button at a time, or enter the command input. Also you must connect the phone to the PC via USB cable.
- Now with command line shown below, unlock your device’s bootloader.
- The unblock code you have purchased is required to replace the******. Check your email for the code!.
- Also, you can restart your phone once it’s done. Now you can have TWRP Recovery, Custom Kernel, Root, or even Custom ROM installed. Enjoy!
Unlock Huawei Bootloader by Unofficial Method:-
The Chinese manufacturer has recently officially confirmed its termination on 24 May for the support of unlockable bootloaders. The racket hits the Huawei devices launched after 24 May 2018. Furthermore, the devices released before that date were followed in 60 days. However, don’t worry about that! The following method still allows you to unlock bootloaders on any Huawei device.
Preparations / Requirements:-
- To perform this procedure, please make sure you have a working data cable.
- Also, please back up all your important information — photos, videos, posts, contacts, etc.
- Plus, charge at least 75% of your device.
- Also, enable USB debugging & OEM unlock.
- Next, download the Huawei USB Drivers.
- Also, enable developer option in your device, as mentioned above.
|Download DC unlocker||Click To Download DC-unlocker client|
|Download DC Huawei Bootloader codes||Apk Download|
With Android Buy Dc Unlocker Credit:-0
- Download and install from the link above in the Downloads section for “DC Huawei bootloader codes for Android applications.”
- Open and install your downloaded apk file on your device.
- Click DC Account Unlocker.
- Enter and complete payment processes with your e-mail Id.
- Save the user password after successful payment. Furthermore, we will need it while using DC unlocker pc app.
Get Unlock Code With Dc Unlocker Huawei Bootloader:-
- The DC Unlocker Pc app can be downloaded from the above links in the download part. Extract the zip file after download.
- Executes dc-unlockinger2Client.exe.
- Go to the server register now and login. You may use the DC Huawei Bootloader Android application’s user password.
- Connect your device to PC and activate the mode(manufacturer).
Note: Manufacturer mode can be easily enabled by typing the dial pad *#* #2846579#***. Then click on the Settings background > USB port settings > Manufacturer Mode.
- Choose the “Huawei Phones” model “Auto Detect” type of manufacturer. Also, you need to click on the search button afterwards.
6. Click on Unlock tab. Unlock tab. Then select Read Code Bootloader.
- Wait a while to arrive with code unlocking. Also, copy data and save them in a notepad file when it’s done.
Unlocking Bootloader Instructions:-
Most hard tasks are performed. Only the easy part is left now.
- Download from the above section, “Huawei Unlock Booloader.zip.”
- Also, turn your device off.
3.In fastboot mode. The Power button and volume down can be pressed simultaneously.
- So, now connect your device to a PC using a working data cable.
- In Cmd Window, paste the Unlock Code into Code Hit enter.
So, that is it! Just wait a couple of minutes, and your device will automatically restart.
So, that’s how you can unlock Huawei bootloader. Furthermore, if you face any issue, drop your comment below and we will help you.
Also, don’t touch anything that you don’t have an idea about. So, that’s all for now and thanks for reading this post here at TheAndroidPortal. Also, do follow us to stay updates with all new android tips and tricks.
- 0.1 Huawei is one of the world’s largest brands of smartphones. The company has recently decided to take a strict step by stopping the official bootloader from unlocking any Huawei device.
- 1 Unlock Huawei Bootloader Using Third-Party Unlock Code to Unlock Bootloader:
- 1.1 Buy the bootloader unlock code from following the link given below:-
- 1.2 Pre-Requirements:-
- 1.3 Files-Requirement on your laptop/pc:-
- 1.4 Steps To Unlock Huawei Bootloader:
- 1.5 Unlock Huawei Bootloader by Unofficial Method:-
- 1.6 Preparations / Requirements:-
- 1.7 Downloads Required:-
- 1.8 With Android Buy Dc Unlocker Credit:-0
- 1.9 Get Unlock Code With Dc Unlocker Huawei Bootloader:-
- 1.10 Note: Manufacturer mode can be easily enabled by typing the dial pad *#* #2846579#***. Then click on the Settings background > USB port settings > Manufacturer Mode.
- 2 Unlocking Bootloader Instructions:-
- 3 Summary