One of the major features the smartphone industry uses as their method of marketing is the powerful camera. Smartphones are now having a camera as powerful as 15 MP and more than that. Nokia made a whooping of 40 MP cameras on one of its smartphones. Photography has become a part of life which can never be ignored. When you are looking for a platform that so much makes photography fun, the Android seems to be the best. More photography apps come to the Android platforms more than its counterpart. Surfing the Android market, I came across some Free Free Photography Apps For Android, which looks fascinating when I test them out.
Top Free Photography Apps For Android Tablet
The Photography apps you will visit here can easily be downloaded from the Play Store without any cost. All your tablet device will support these apps. To have the best photography effects and filters, use below apps.
Snapseed is the Google-owned Best Photography app. You can find the best features for if you want to edit the photo with some extraordinary editing tools. It lets you add the frames and text into the images while editing. You will get 29 different tools and filters including Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Crop, Tune Image, White Balance, and more. It lets you use some basic alterations like adding filters, cropping, and straightening. Also of that, use from effects like Portrait, Smooth, Pop, Accentuate, Faded Glow, Morning, Bright, and more.
You can also save edited images on your device storage. Then, you can also share it using Facebook, Twitter, and more social media platform. In short, with the numerous editing tools, you can conveniently add the effects and filters to the image.
Snapseed App Features
- Google-owned Best Photography App
- Edit photos with Extraordinary Editing Tools
- Add the Frames and Text into the images
- 29 unique Tools and Filters like Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Crop, Tune Image, White Balance, etc.
- Use Basic Alterations like Adding Filters, Cropping, and Straightening
- Provide effective look with Portrait, Smooth, Pop, Accentuate, Faded Glow, Morning, Bright, and more effects
- Save edited images on Device Storage
- Easy Sharing using Social Sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and more
The Pixlr app was formerly known as Pixlr Express. It is another Free Photography Android App by using which you can give a new avatar to your existing images. If you are just starting the photography, this app provides all the features that suit to the beginner. An Auto Fix tool helps to fix photo flaws. For the eye-pleasing effects, you can choose from various effects such as Aladin, Amber, Anne, Antonio, Bob, Dean, etc. You can also add the texts into the images.
To customize the images, you will get the best tools and effects at your fingertips. Some basic tools like crop, rotate, double exposure, smooth, blur, sharpen, splash, heal, and more can be very useful. For the finishing, it lets you use overlays, brushes, and filters. The Pixlr Android app is worth to try for photographers, photo editors enthusiasts, and even beginners. It lets you share your creation with the World using various social stages.
Pixlr App Features
- Best Photography App for Photographers, Photo Editor Enthusiasts, and Beginners
- Auto Fix tool to fix photo flaws
- Choose from lots of effects like as Aladin, Amber, Anne, Antonio, Bob, Dean, etc
- Add texts with customizable fonts and colors
- Basic tools like Crop, Rotate, Double Exposure, Smooth, Blur, Sharpen, Splash, Heal, and more
- Use Overlays, Brushes, and Filters for the finishing
- Share edited photos using various Social Stages
B612 – Beauty Camera and Filter
The B612 is one of the best camera apps for all the Android users. Along with the camera app, it can be useful as the best Photography app for Android tablets. There are much fewer apps which you can utilize as a two-in-one app. Not only as a photography app, but it also works well as a camera app for sparkling click everytime. To add the effects and filters in the existing image, you need to choose the image from the device. Apart from this, you can snap the picture using the app and then edit it.
To add the filters in the image, this app has more than 50 filters to add. Every filter will provide the best look. Also, you can have Special Facial Editing Tools called as Beauty Effects. By using this tool, you can change the face length, eyes clarity, eyes enlarge, eyes span, eyes corner, and more. It lets you use other additional features like Brightness, Contrast, Sharpen, Warmth, Saturation, Fade, Shadows, Vignette, and Highlights. To add fun in the image, you can have various stickers.
B612 App Features
- Two-in-One app useful as Camera App and Photo Editor App
- Edit images from the device storage or Click using the App
- More than 50 filters to create an amazing effect
- Beauty Effects to change the face length, eyes clarity, eyes enlarge, eyes span, eyes corner, and more
- Brightness, Contrast, Sharpen, Warmth, Saturation, Fade, Shadows, Vignette, and Highlights features
- Use stickers to add in the image
Instagram is one of the most famous Social Media Platforms around the World. There are no youngsters who are not using this app on their devices. So, you might get surprised by seeing this app listed in the Top Free Photography Apps For Android Tablet. But, we know that at the time of uploading the image on the Instagram, it offers various editing tools to create the best effects. With Instagram, you can have 40 Filters. You can easily manage all the filters to apply it to the image.
It offers Adjust, Brightness, Contrast, Structure, Warmth, Saturation, Color, Fade, Highlights, Shadows, Vignette, Tilt-Shift, and Sharpen tools. Alongside it, Instagram lets you post the images. Also, you can like, share, and comments on those posted images.
Instagram App Features
- Famous Social Media Platforms around the World
- Various editing tools to create the best effects
- 40 Filters to use in the image
- Adjust, Brightness, Contrast, Structure, Warmth, Saturation, Color, Fade, Highlights, Shadows, and more
The Photo Grid App lets you create photo collages for an improved experience of sharing photos. You can use from a vast gallery of predefined templates. To create Collage of the pictures, you can combine up to a maximum of 15 pictures. You can also have 300+ different collage templates, 500+ stickers, 90+ backgrounds, 60+ filters, etc. Alongside the Photo Collage, it also allows you to make Collages of photos and videos. To do so, you are allowed to add up to 4 videos and 5 photos.
In terms of basic editing tools, it includes Crop, Rotate, Sticker, Filters, Retouch, Adjust, Cut Out, Background, etc. You can also cut the specific part from the existing image manually. It also lets you add texts alongside a variety of fonts. By adding all your special moments, it lets you create a movie. To upload the edited images on the Instagram, you can also set that ratio.
Photo Grid App Features
- Use a gallery of various Predefined Templates
- Select 15 images to create Photo Collage
- 300+ different collage templates, 500+ stickers, 90+ backgrounds, 60+ filters, and more
- Create Collages of photos and videos with a maximum of 4 videos and 5 photos
- Basic editing tools Crop, Rotate, Sticker, Filters, Retouch, Adjust, Cut Out, Background, etc.
- Manually cut the specific part from the image
- Add texts with a variety of fonts
- Create a movie by adding all your special moments
These are how far I went with the Free Android Photography Apps; I know there are still a lot of them, and that is great. You can simply share you have tested before in the comment box below.