The Tomi File Manager is now no longer available on Google Play Store. So, here we are recommending to check Best File Manager Apps for Android Devices.
We all know too that, we need Best Android File Manager App or file explorer to explore the device and manage files and folders available on the device as well as on external SD cards. There are so many file managers available on Google Play Store that would help you to manage your files and folders effectively. Nowadays most of the smartphones come with inbuilt file manager but they don’t allow you root file access. If your device is rooted, you can use the Tomi File Manager as Root File Manager Android.
It looks simple but professional File Manager for Android smartphones and tablet devices. After installing Tomi file manager, you can see the dashboard will show the total space available on your device as well as FREE space remaining on your device.
Interesting thing is that it would categories all your files on Android say, Music, Pictures, Videos, Docs, Apps, and downloads. You just have to click on the category and it will display all files available in that category. E.g.If you click on Docs, you will see docs files stored on your device from all location. It would be together in one place.
Best File Explorer for Android
In setting you will configure Tomi file manager to show hidden files and root explorer or not. If you want to enable root explorer on Tomi file manager, you will need to have a rooted device in order to use this feature.
Tomi File Manager Features
- Easy to use & Free Android File Manager
- Allow accessing root files – Root Explorer File Manager
- Free Root Explorer allows you to Edit hosts file, delete or modify root files from your device.
- Other interesting features are the Music manager, picture manager, video manager, document manager, application manager, Download Manager for Android, Directory Manager and Folder Mount and much more.
- Other Android Best File Manager App: ES File Explorer File Manager, Astro File Manager Root, Root File Explorer Android, More File Managers for Android
Tomi file manager has been updated with the following features recently.
1. New user interface to highlight our core features;
2. Alternative version with the dark theme;
3. Enable to manage files stored on Dropbox, just like browse local files;
4. The improved menu bar for file operations, and bring common options to front;
5. Improved animation to operation processes, like a copy, delete, and move;
6. Classify apps as Downloaded and Pre-installed, make it easier for management;
7. Uninstall the pre-installed apps (root required);
8. Enable to manage APK files in the Apps Manager;
9. Show file size and creation date, so users can get a much clearer idea;
10. Enable to extract 7z files with our Archive Manager.