Spotify is a digital music product and video streaming services that give you millions of songs. Its primary use is that playing music is free. Spotify is available in most of Europe, Americas, Australia, New Zealand, and Asia. It is available for most modern devices like Linux, macros, Windows computers. You can record your voice and upload in Spotify.
Image credit: Pixabay.
How To Stop Spotify From Opening On Startup
There are many people use to Spotify but sometimes comes a little problem in a Spotify. Here we can saw how to stop Spotify from opening on startup. If you have a problem in Spotify then first try to reboot and solve the temporary issue. After completed rebooting than log out from Spotify and log in again in Spotify and check it is perfectly started or not.
Now we see, How to stop Spotify from opening startup
- First, you open the Spotify app from window screen.
- Now click on Edit option, this option is available at the top of an app.
- Open the menu from edit option then click on preferences option
- Now you saw the setting, in the setting, click on “Show Advanced setting” option
- Now you can show the startup and window behavior option
- Then click on open Spotify automatically after you log into the computer option
- Now you can show the three choices from the options: 1) minimize 2) Yes 3) No
- Now click on No option
- Now you can check your problem is solved
In the Spotify, comes many problems like can’t connect to wifi, lock screen buttons don’t work, or the widget isn’t updating, playlists are missing or were accidentally deleted, etc.
If you are using this solution for stop Spotify from opening on startup problem, then write down some comments in below box. If you are using the other for solving your problem, then please suggest that solution in below box.