After the success of the Sony Xperia E3 smartphone, Sony is working on its next project. Next project or next smartphone by Sony is Xperia E4. The official announcement of this smartphone has not been declared by Sony. But, the images and features of this Sony smartphone are leaked by polish website Teleguru.
Now, we will be talking about some interesting features and specs of this unannounced smartphone Sony Xperia E4. The Sony Xperia E4 smartphone comes with 5.0 inches IPS multi capacitive touchscreen display. Screen resolution of the display is up to 540 x 960 pixels. The pixel density of this smartphone’s display is 220 pixel per inch (PPI). The color depth of display is around the 16 million colors. The display is protected with Shatterproof glass. This smartphone device comes with micro SIM card support and dual-SIM service.
Talking about the processor, then Sony Xperia E4 smartphone is powered by a powerful 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali-400 MP4 graphics processing unit (GPU). For easy and fast performance, The Sony Sony Xperia Phones device comes with 1 GB of RAM. The Xperia E4 runs on a latest Android operating system with android version 4.4.4 KitKat similar to Sony Xperia Z3. It is upgradable up to newest Android OS 5.0 Lollipop. In terms of built-in memory space, this Android smartphone comes with 8 GB of internal memory storage space. Which can be further expanded by you via external microSD card up to 32 GB storage capacity.
See also: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Review
In the imaging department, 5-megapixel resolution’s rear-facing or main camera is associated with this Sony Xperia Android smartphone. The rear-facing camera comes with autofocus, LED flashlight and other camera features like geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, and panorama. The main camera is specially provided to capture high-quality images and video recording. It has also secondary or front facing camera with 2 megapixels. With the help of this front facing camera, you can take casual selfies as well as front clicks.
Some connectivity features like Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS and micro USB with v2.0 are also equipped with this Xperia E4 smartphone. This Sony device also comes with some sensors like Accelerometer sensor, Proximity and sensor and Compass sensor. 3.5 mm headset jack’s audio connectivity is also affixed with this Xperia Smartphone. It comes in two different colors, White and Black. For a long power back up of this smartphone, it is also packed with 2500 mAh battery capacity with non-removable Li-Ion battery.
Features and Specs of SONY Xperia E4 Smartphone :
- 5.0 inches IPS multi capacitive touchscreen display with resolution 540 x 960 pixels (220 PPI)
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- Powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali-400 MP4 GPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- Runs on an Android operating system with version 4.4.4 KitKat and upgradable to Android OS 5.0 Lollipop
- 8 GB of built-in memory storage space
- 32 GB further expanded via microSD card
- 5 Megapixel Rear-Facing Camera with autofocus and LED flashlight
- 2 Megapixel Front Facing Camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 A2DP, GPS with A-GPS and micro USB v2.0
- Accelerometer sensor, Proximity sensor, and Compass sensor
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- Packed with 2500 mAh battery capacity with non-removable Li-Ion battery
The expected announcement of Sony New Smartphone Xperia E4 will be done in December 2014.