We all know using snapchat, we can send picture & videos safely to anyone. It has self destructive feature that will automatically delete picture and videos from snapchat application after few minutes once recipient read their message. In this article. We will show you how to save snapchats in Samsung Galaxy note 2 or any rooted android smartphone. For completing this process, you have to root your android smartphone.
If you have any rooted android smartphone or rooted Samsung galaxy note 2 device, you can easily save all picture and videos from snapchat using the Keepchat xposed apk app for android.
How to Save Snapchats picture and videos using Keepchat xposed apk file :
- First of all, Make sure you android smartphone is rooted, But how to check root status in android smartphone ? Only you have to download any root checker apk application to check root status of your smartphone.
- Now you have to enable “Unknown Source” option from security setting.
- You have to download or install Xposed apk installer on your android smartphone, After downloading this file you have to install and open it in your phone
- After installing, Reboot your android smartphone
- Now you have to download KeepChat Xposed apk file on your android device
- After downloading Keepchat, you have to install and enable it in the Xposed apk Installer
- To enable keepchat in Xposed apk installer, go to “Modules” option then select keepchat
- After selecting Keepchat in xposed installer, you have to Reboot your android smartphone.
Enjoy you Snapchat application as normal, You will be find your all snapchats picture and videos at /sdcard/keepchat/. If you want to find easily, download ES File Explorer apk in your android smartphone.Do let us know how to you save snapchats on your android smartphones or tablet in the comment section below.