The famous smartphone company Samsung has announced its latest Note device, the Galaxy Note 4. Samsung announced this phablet device in Berlin, coinciding with the IFA trade show on 3rd September 2014.
Now, we will be talking about the amazing Features and Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The features of the Galaxy Note 4 are very interesting.
The New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is equipped with a Super AMO LED 5.7-inch QUAD High Definition display with 2560× 1440 pixels.
It is also a Multi-Touch screen display, which provides a pixel density of 515 pixels per inch. Galaxy Note Tablet 4 comes in two variants. One is powered by a 2.7 GHz Quad Core Processor with Snapdragon 805.
A Samsung ARMv8 powers the other device – A Exynos with 1.9 GHz Quad Core (1.9 GHz Quad Core + 1.3 GHz Quad Core) 5 Octa Core Processor.
This Galaxy Note 4 comes with the latest version of the Android operating system, 4.4.4 KitKat. It also comes with an amazing S – Pen. The weight of this S – Pen is 15 grams and hovering 15 mm. As per the above discussion Galaxy, Note Tablet 4 has two variants. Both variants come with 3 GB LPDDR3 RAM.
Galaxy Note 4 also has 32 GB of Built-in memory storage. Which is further expandable up to 64 GB with micro SD card supports. The dimensions of this Samsung Galaxy Tablet 4 are 153.5 mm X 78.6 mm X 8.5 mm. Its weight is 176 grams.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has a Rear Camera with 16 Mega Pixel autofocus cameras and LED flashlights. It has also Front facing camera with a 3.7 Mega Pixels camera with an f1.9 aperture for entirely focused on the selfie.
The other features of this Samsung Galaxy Note 4 are Sensors like a Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Barometer sensor, Hall Sensor, Finger Scanner, Accelerometer, etc. Samsung Galaxy Note 4’s back cover has a strong leather texture without stitching. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has an aluminum design. It also has scratch-resistant glass.
The back cover of this Note 4 is very strong with a faux leather texture. It is the first electronic device launched by Samsung, which has been made with a metal frame. Note 4 has been manufactured from a new aluminum frame design. The Galaxy Note 4 really comes with an improvement in charging speed.
It goes from zero to 50 % charging in around 30 minutes. This smartphone has in 4 colors. 1) Frosted white, 2) Charcoal Black, 3) Bronze Gold, and 4) Blossom pink. It also comes with an incredible battery capacity of 3200 mAH.
Features & Specification of Samsung Galaxy Note 4:
- Super AMO LED 5.7-inch QUAD High Definition display with 2560× 1440 pixels resolution
- Multi-Touch screen display
- 2.7 GHz Quad Core Processor with Snapdragon 805 and 1.9 GHz Quad Core (1.9 GHz Quad Core + 1.3 GHz Quad Core) 5 Octa Core Processor.
- Android operating system 4.4.4 KitKat
- 3 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32 GB Built-in memory storage & can upgrade more 64 GB with micro SD card support
- Rear camera with 16 Mega Pixel and LED flashlights
- Front-facing camera with 3.7 Mega Pixels camera with an f1.9 aperture
- Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Barometer sensor, Hall Sensor, Finger Scanner
- Scratch-resistant glass
- The body of this smartphone is made from a new aluminum frame design