The multi-electronic equipment maker and South Korean giant company Samsung has released its new smartphone from the Galaxy series. The newly launched smartphone called Samsung Galaxy Mega 2. Samsung Galaxy Smartphone Reviews for Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 smartphone is discussed here. The Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 smartphone Gives you Dual SIM service with dual stand by. It is capable of connecting 2G and 3G internet connectivity.
Now, we will talk about features and specs of Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 smartphone device comes with 6.0 inches HD TFT multi-capacitive touch screen display. It has a screen resolution of up to 1280 x 720 pixels, and it has pixel density up to 245 pixels per inch (PPI).
Samsung Android device has colour depth with 16 million colours. The actual body dimensions of this smartphone are 163.6 mm x 84.9 mm x 8.6 mm. The weight of this Samsung product is around 194 grammes. This smartphone comes with just 8.6 mm thickness.
Regarding memory, this dual SIM device has 8 GB of built-in memory storage space. Which is further expandable with the help of external micro SD card up to 64 GB capacity. That means you will get maximum 72 GB of memory storage. It is the enough memory storage for storing your favourite data or files.
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 smartphone is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor. Which is paired with 1.5 GB of RAM. This Samsung device is running on an Android operating system with version 4.4 KitKat. The Samsung device comes with some sensors like Proximity sensor, Accelerometer sensor, a Compass sensor and Hall sensor.
In the camera department, this smartphone is equipped with primary or rear facing the camera with a resolution of 8 megapixels. The rear camera comes with autofocus and LED flash light and Other camera features like Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, panorama, HDR. With using this rear camera, you can take some great shots and HD video recording with 1080 pixel resolution. It also has front facing or secondary camera with 5 megapixels. It is provided for taking some great selfies and Video calling. The connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Dual Band, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC, micro USB v2.0, A-GPS with GLONASS, GPRS, EDGE are also affixed with this smartphone device.
In audio connectivity, 3.5 mm headset jack is provided with this smartphone. This smartphone is available in two colour variants, White and Black. This smartphone is packed with 2800 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery for long time power back up. Samsung Galaxy Smartphone Manual comes in the English language.
Features and Specs of Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 smartphone:
- 6.0 inches HD TFT multi-capacitive touch screen display with 1280 x 720 pixels and 245 PPI
- Dual SIM with dual stand by
- Dimensions are 163.6 mm x 84.9 mm x 8.6 mm, and Weight is 194 grammes
- 8 GB built-in memory storage space
- 64 GB further expandable via external micro SD card
- Powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor
- 1.5 GB of RAM
- Runs on an Android operating system with version 4.4 KitKat
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash light
- 5-megapixel front facing camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Dual Band, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC, micro USB v2.0, A-GPS with GLONASS, GPRS, EDGE
- Sensors like Proximity sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Compass sensor and Hall sensor
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- 2800 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 smartphone is now available in India. Samsung Galaxy Smartphone Price for this model is around at 20,900/- Rs. You can now buy this phone from here.