Here, we will discuss about a smartphone, which was launched by a famous South Korean smartphone manufacturer company Samsung. This smartphone is another smartphone device from Samsung’s well known Grand series. The smartphone is known as Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus. It gives Dual SIM service with dual standby. It can connect the internet via 3G connectivity.
Now, we would discussed about some interesting features and specs of this Grand series smartphone from Samsung. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus smartphone comes with a 5 inch TFT multi capacitive touch screen display having a WVGA screen resolution up to the 800 x 480 pixels. The pixel density of the display is around of 187 pixel per inch (PPI). A display has great screen-to-body ratio up to 64.5%. Color depth of the display is 16 million colors. A body of this Samsung Galaxy Neo smartphone can be measured by 143.7 mm x 77.1 mm x 9.6 mm. Weight of this device is around of 160 grams.
In terms of processor, the Samsung device is powered by a 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 quad core processor. For rapid performance of this smartphone, it is also coupled with 1 GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus smartphone runs on an Android operating system with latest android version 4.4.2 KitKat. If we talk about built in memory storage, this Samsung android smartphone has 8 GB of internal memory storage space. It can be expanded further by you via using of external micro SD card up to 32 GB of data storage capacity.
In the imaging department of this Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus device, it has 5 mega pixel rear facing camera with Geo-tagging camera feature. A rear camera comes with auto focus and LED flash light. It is provided for captured quality images and your special moments as video recording files. The smartphone has also VGA front facing or secondary camera with 2 mega pixel resolution. The front facing camera is specially given for taking some great selfies and precious front clicks.
In terms of connectivity features, this smartphone includes 3G connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS and micro USB with v2.0 are also associated with this Samsung smartphone device. 3.5 mm’s ear jack and FM radio are also comes with this phone. This Samsung hand set is packed with massive 2100 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery. It provides large standby time up to 430 hours, talk time up to 11 hours and music play time up to 38 hours. Samsung Galaxy Plus Manual comes in English language.
Features and Specs of Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus Smartphone :
- 5 inch TFT multi capacitive touch screen display with resolution 800 x 480 pixels (187 PPI)
- Dual SIM service with dual standby time
- Dimensions are 143.7 mm x 77.1 mm x 9.6 mm and Weight is 160 grams
- Powered by a 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 quad core processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- Runs on an Android operating system with latest android version 4.4.2 KitKat
- 8 GB of internal memory storage space
- 32 GB expanded further by external micro SD card
- 5 mega pixel rear facing camera with Geo-tagging camera feature and auto focus and LED flash
- 2 mega pixel VGA front facing camera
- 3G connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS and micro USB with v2.0
- 3.5 mm’s ear jack and FM radio
- Packed with massive 2100 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus smartphone is now available in INDIA. Samsung Smartphone Price for Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Price is around of 12.000/- Rs.