A giant South Korean electronic equipment manufacturer as well as smartphone manufacturer company Samsung has launched another device from its popular smartphone series “Galaxy“.
This smartphone device is known as the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime smartphone. Now, we will discuss some stunning specs and features of this Samsung Galaxy mobile phone.
For hurdle free performance of this Samsung Galaxy device, 1 GB of RAM memory is associated with it. If we are talking about the internal memory of this device, then it has 8 GB of built-in memory storage space.
Which is expanded further by you via an external micro SD card up to 64 GB of more memory storage space.
Design and Display:
The Galaxy Core Prime smartphone comes with dimensions of 131.3 mm x 68.4 mm x 8.8 mm. It has a weight around of 130 grams.
This Samsung device comes with 4.5 inches TFT multi-capacitive touch screen display with a color depth of up to 16 million colors. It has a screen-to-body ratio of 65%. The display pixel density around of 207 pixels per inch (PPI) and screen resolution up to 480 x 800 pixels.
See Also: Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Tablet Note 10.1
In the camera department, the Core Prime smartphone has a rear-facing camera with a resolution of 5 megapixels along with autofocus and LED flash light.
It also has some camera features like Geo-tagging, touch focus and face detection. The 5 MP rear camera provided for captured quality images and quality video recordings.
This Samsung smartphone has 2-megapixel resolution front-facing camera, which is specially given for taking all the precious selfies and front clicks.
The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime device is powered by a 2000 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery. It provides a long music playtime of up to 60 hours and a talk time of up to 13 hours on 3G connectivity.
OS and Processor:
This Samsung Galaxy product runs on an Android operating system with Android version 4.4.4 KitKat OS, which can be upgradable up to the latest Android OS 5.0.2 Lollipop version.
It is powered by a powerful 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor with Adreno 306 graphics processing unit (GPU).
See also: Smartphones under $300
The Android OS-based Samsung device will be able to give you Dual SIM (Micro-SIM) service with dual stand-by.
Some connectivity features are also associated with this device like Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio, NFC, 3.5 mm ear jack, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP and micro USB v2.0.
Spec and Features:
- 1 GB of RAM memory
- 8 GB of built-in memory storage space
- 64 GB expanded further via an external micro SD card
- Dimensions are 131.3 mm x 68.4 mm x 8.8 mm, and the Weight is 130 gram
- 4.5 inch TFT multi-capacitive touch screen display with resolution up to 480 x 800 pixels
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED flash light
- 2-megapixel resolution front-facing camera
- Powered by a 2000 mAh battery capacity with the Li-Ion battery
- Runs on an Android operating system with Android version 4.4.4 KitKat OS, which is upgradable up to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop version
- Powered by a 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM) service with dual standby
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, A-GPS, FM Radio, NFC, 3.5 mm ear jack, Bluetooth v4.0 and micro USB v2.0
Samsung Galaxy Smartphone Reviews for the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime device are positive from the users.
Related: Smartphones under $400