You can record a video from one angle. If you want to rotate a video while recording the video, you can rotate, but when your video recording completed, and then you want to rotate your video, it is not possible. If you record a video in one direction and you can rotate a video after completing the recording, it is possible.
The rotating a video on an android phone it is not easy. We can use the google’s photo app for video rotating. You have not use the google’s photo app then install Google’s photo app from here.
How To Rotate Video On Android
Here, we see about rotate video on android.
- First Open the google photo app
- Now find the video you’d like to rotate. Click to open it.
- When you open the video that time it starts automatically, you can pause the video. When you tap on the screen, the video controls will load.
- Click on Edit button; it is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Now your photo will open in the edit menu. Now you need to trim a video. You can do that here—just use the slider just below the video image.
- Now click on rotate button
- Looks like magic. The video is automatically rotated
- Now click on save button.
It will take some minutes for saving the video. We hope you can easily rotate a video from use this solution.
You showed them how to rotate a video in android. You rotate a video with helping this page, and you like this page then write a comment in below box.
Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, meaning that we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases at no cost to you.