This article is related to the Rooting process of Xolo Phone which is called as One Android Smartphone. But before it, we will discuss about some stunning features and specs of this Xolo device. The Xolo One Android Smartphone comes with 4.5 inch IPS LCD multi capacitive touch screen display with resolution up to 480 x 854 pixels. It has pixel density around of 218 PPI. The dimensions of device can be measured with the size of 128 mm x 64.3 mm x 9.3 mm. This Xolo device is packed with 1700 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery. It provides long talk time as well as stand-by time.
The Xolo Android One device comes with 8 GB of built-in memory storage space. Which can be expanded further up to 32 GB memory via an external micro SD card. This Xolo smart phone has rear facing camera with resolution of 5 mega pixel with LED flash light. It has also VGA front facing camera. This device id powered by a powerful 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Mediatek MT6582M quad core processor with Mali-400MP2 GPU. It runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4.2 KiaKat, which is also up-gradable up to newest version of Android OS 5.0 Lollipop. 1 GB of RAM memory is also associated with this Android smart phone device.
If you want to Root your Xolo One Android device, then you can easily do it with the help of following Rooting procedure. But, to perform this procedure of Rooting process for Xolo One Android smart phone device, you must be followed these prerequisites, which all are as under.
- First of all, activate USB Debugging Mode in your Xolo device by going into “Settings”.
- Make a sure backup for your personal data or files which has been saved in your smart phone.
- Download and install the “Xolo One USB Drivers” in your computer device.
- Make sure that your Xolo smart phone is charged up to 60%-70% battery. If not, then first of all charge your smart phone.
After followed above prerequisites, you can go ahead for Rooting process. So, now we will mention some easy steps for Rooting process of Xolo One Android smart phone.
Step by Step Rooting Process
- To get started, first of all download and install the “Root Genius” in your computer or laptop device. After doing it, open the window of “Root Genius” in your computer.
- Now, connect your Xolo One smart phone to the computer with the help of an USB cable. If the connection of smart phone is proper then the Root Genius window will showing the model number of smart phone along with message “Connected, Not Rooted”.
- After it, tick on “User Agreement” and also click on “Root it” green button to get started the Rooting process of Xolo device.
- When the Rooting process of the device will complete, your android phone will automatically reboot.
- Now, disconnect your smart phone to the computer.
After the reboot, your Xolo One android smart phone device will be Root.We hope that, this information about Rooting process for Xolo smart phone will be very helpful to you.