Here, we will discuss the Rooting process of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G smartphone. But, before it, we will describe some stunning specs and features of the Redmi Note 4G device. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G smartphone has huge 5.5-inch IPS LCD multi-capacitive touch screen display with a large screen resolution up to 720 x 1280 pixels and has pixel density around of 267 pixels per inch. This smartphone device is backed by a massive 3100 mAh battery capacity with a Li-Ion battery.
It provides long talk time and standby time. This Xiaomi Phone has a rear-facing camera with a resolution of 13 megapixels with auto focus and an LED flashlight. It also has a 5-megapixel resolution front-facing camera.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G smartphone device is powered by a powerful 1.6 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8928 quad-core processor with GPU Adreno 305. It contains a QWERTY soft keyboard. 2 GB of RAM memory is also associated with this device. It runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat with MIUI version 5 on top.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G LTE comes with 8 GB of built-in memory storage space, which can be expanded further via an external micro SD card up to a capacity of 64 GB memory.
After the Rooting process of any smartphone device is completed, you will be able to increase the custom ROM and the internal memory. You can also play HD games of big size without any disturbance. But after the Root, you will lose your smartphone device warranty.
Now here, we will mention the Rooting process of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone device. But before it, we will be talking about the Prerequisites which are required for the Rooting process. The Prerequisites are as under.
- Make sure your smartphone device has been charged up to 70% to 80%.
- For your safety, make a data backup for your personal data, which may be harmed during the Rooting process of the device.
- Deactivate all the antivirus apps or programs on your computer device.
- Activate an option of ‘USB Debugging Mode’ of your Redmi device by going into Settings.
- Download the ‘Redmi Note USB Drivers’ for process and install the Drivers on your computer.
Now, we will describe the Rooting process for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 device.
- First, you must download the “Redmi Note Rooting Kit.” Give the rename to this file as “update.zip” and save it in a folder on your desktop device.
- Then, connect your smartphone device to the PC via a USB cable and transfer the ‘Rooting kit’ of this device to the device’s SD card.
- Now, disconnect the Redmi Note 4 device from the PC.
- Then, choose the update.zip file in your device SD card by going into Tools and then Updater, and then Select Update Package to start the process.
- After the process, you have to go to the Permissions of your device by going into Security. Choose “Root Permissions” to activate the root privileges in the Permissions.
After following these easy steps, you can Root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone device.
This Rooting process is also applicable to the Xiaomi Redmi note devices. That means, with the help of these steps, you can also Root Redmi Note.