Here, we will discuss about the Rooting process for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5110 table. But before it, we will mention some stunning specs and features of this Samsung device. This Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 tablet comes with large 10.1 inch PLS TFT multi capacitive touch screen display with screen resolution up to 800 x 1280 pixels. The display has pixel density around of 149 PPI and is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 1 GHz Cortex-A9 TI OMAP 4430 dual core processor with PowerVR SGX540 GPU. This Samsung Galaxy Tablet runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich, which is up-gradable up to android OS 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
1 GB of RAM memory is also associated with this Samsung Tab 2 device. It comes with 8 GB/16 GB/32 GB of built-in memory storage space. Which can be expanded further up to 32 GB of memory via an external micro SD card. This tablet device has rear facing camera with resolution of 3.15 mega pixel with the feature of Geo-tagging. It has also VGA front facing camera for taking precious selfies. This Galaxy Tab 2 tablet is backed by a massive 7000 mAh battery capacity with non-removable Li-Po battery. It provides long stand-by time up to 2570 hours and talk time up to 93 hours.
Now, we will start the information about the Rooting Samsung Table. Before we begin the Rooting process of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5110 tablet, some prerequisites must be followed by you. All the prerequisites are as under.
- Make sure backup for your personal data which has been saved in your tablet device.(E.g. SMS backup, Apps/Calls backup & Full backup)
- Download and install all the proper drivers which will helpful to you during the process.
- Be sure that your the device has charged up to 65% – 70% battery.
- You will have also need a PC or Laptop device for the Rooting process.
- Make sure you check advantage & disadvantage of rooting before proceeding further.
We will complete this Rooting process of Samsung Tab device with the help of an Odin software. So now, we will mention some easy steps for Samsung Galaxy Rooting
Step by Step Rooting Process :
- First of all, download the Root package of this tab device and also extract that file in your PC.
- Now, put your tab device into Download mode by pressing the Volume Down Key + Power Key simultaneously. After booting tour device into Download mode, now you can continue with Volume Up Key.
- After doing above step, now open the Odin3-v3.07.exe from the extracted files of original software.
- Now, connect your Samsung Tab device to the computer via an USB cable.
- If the connection of tab device will proper, than the Odin software will recognize your tablet.
- Then, select the PDA section from the Odin software and also choose the CF-Auto-Root.tar file from the extracted file of the software.
- Now, click on Start button to begin the Rooting process of this Samsung Tab 2 tablet.
- After the completion of the process, if you see the green box with word “PASS”, then you are allowed for reboot your device.
After the reboot process, your Galaxy Samsung Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5110 tablet device will be Root.You can now check your device is rooted or not using this android app. You can also comment below if you need further help, we would be happy to help you.
Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, meaning that we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases at no cost to you.