Here, this article is related to the Rooting process of Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G smartphone. But, before we begin about the Rooting process, we will discuss about some amazing specs and features of this Samsung Relay device. Samsung Android Galaxy S Relay 4G comes with 4.0 inch Super AMOLED multi capacities touch screen display with screen resolution around of 480 x 800 pixels. The display has also pixel density up to 233 pixel per inch (PPI). This Galaxy device is backed by massive 1800 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery. It provides long talk time as well as stand-by time. This Samsung smartphone comes with 1 GB of RAM memory. The Samsung Galaxy S Relay Manual comes in English.
The Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G device is powered by a 1.5 GHz Krait Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon dual core processor with Adreno 225 GPU. It runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. 8 GB of built-in memory storage is also associated with this Samsung smartphone. Which can be expanded further via an external micro SD card up to 32 GB of another memory capacity. The Galaxy S Relay 4G device has rear facing camera with resolution of 5 mega pixel with LED flash light and auto focus. It has also front facing camera with 1.3 mega pixel resolution. The Galaxy S Relay 4G Price is also affordable.
Now, we will start an step-by-step information about the Rooting process of the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G device, but before it some prerequisites must be followed by you. All the prerequisites are as under.
- Make sure that your Samsung smart phone device has charged up to 70%-80% charging.
- Download proper Drivers for your Samsung device in the Laptop or Computer device.
- Make a backup for all your personal data or information, which are may be losses during the Rooting process.
- Activate the “USB Debugging Mode” in your smart phone device by going into ‘Settings’.
Information to Rooting Process :
- First of all, download the Odin3v3.07 software in your Laptop or Computer device.
- After downloading, now connect your Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G device to the computer via using of an USB cable.
- Then, make a copy of SuperSU file in your SD card of the smart phone.
- Now, disconnect your Samsung device and boot it into Download mode by pressing the Home Button + Volume Down Key together.
- After doing that, now extract the Odin software or file in your PC device. If the connection of smart phone device will proper, then software showing a blue light.
- Now, choose an option of PDA and also choose the “ClockworkMod Recovery file”. Also check the next box to F.Reset Time and keep unchecked the Auto Reboot.
- To get started the Rooting process of the Samsung smart phone device, click on ‘Start’.
- Turn off your device, when whole process has been completed.
- Now, boot your device into the Recovery mode by pressing the Home Key + Volume Up Key + Power Key simultaneously.
- After booting your device into the Recovery mode, then select the “Install zip from SD card option”.
- Then, find and choose an option of “SuperSU file” which is placed in the SD card of the smart phone earlier and Okay to any prompts.
After performing above step-by-step information about the Rooting process of Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G smart phone, you can easily Root your device.