This article will give an information about the Rooting process of Android Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N900W8 smartphone. But before that, we will discuss about some unique features and specs of the Note 3 device. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 mobile comes with 5.7 inch Super AMOLED multi capacitive touch screen display with large screen resolution around of 180 x 1920 pixels. The display has pixel density of 386 PPI and is protected with the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. A famous S Pen stylus also comes with this device. This Samsung Note 3 device has 32 GB of internal memory storage space. Which can be expanded further via an external micro SD card up to 64 GB memory.
The Note 3 device is powered by a powerful 2.3 GHz quad core processor. 3 GB of RAM memory is also connected with this 4G Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for great performance. It runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.3 Jelly Bean. This Samsung Galaxy Note Phone has rear facing camera with resolution of 13 mega pixel with auto focus and LED flesh light. It has also 2 mega pixel resolution front facing camera. It backed by 3200 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery. It provides huge stand-by time as well as talk time on 3G connectivity.
After the discussion about features, now we should be take some basic knowledge about the Rooting process. Rooting process is only applicable for Android powered smart phone devices. Once you root your device, then you will be able to increase the custom ROM and built-in memory of device. You can also delete the Bloat ware apps after the Rooting process.
Before we begin the Rooting process, it is the necessary to knowing about some required prerequisites. All the prerequisites are as under.
- First of all, check out your smart phone device battery charging. The charging must be around of 70% to 80%.
- Activate an option of USB Debugging Mode in your device by visiting into Unknown sources under the Settings.
- Download and Install the USB Drivers on your laptop or PC device.
- All the security and antivirus program of the computer must be deactivated.
- Make some backup for your personal data or files. (E.g. SMS backup, Apps/Calls backup & Full backup)
The Rooting process, we can do by the SRS Root tool. This tool is absolutely free for all the android powered smart phone and is easily compatible with all device. Now, we will get step by step information about the Rooting process of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N900W8.
- First of all, you have to install the SRS Root tool on your computer.
- Then, make sure that an option of USB Debugging Mode is activated.
- Now, connect your smart phone device to the computer via an USB cable.
- Now, it is the necessary that an option of Root Device (All Methods) is must be activate. If it is not, then, activate it.
- Then, the process will begin. It take only few time around of 15 minutes or less than it.
- Once the process is completed, then restart your smart phone. Then, choose and click on “Reboot System Now” option.
After the reboot, your Android Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N900W8 smart phone device will be root.