Before you Root your Moto G Smartphone :-Take backup of SMS, contacts & call logs using GCloud Backup-Contacts can be directly synced with Google accounts-Images, Songs, Video & Media Files : Copy or move to SD card
- USB cable for Moto G Smartphone to connect with PC.
- Superboot r2 – DOWNLOAD
Guide to Easy Root Moto G Smartphone
- Go to Official Motorola’s website and unlock the bootloader of Motorola Smartphone Moto G. Once downloaded, go to MoDaCo’s forum for downloading the latest version of Superboot for your Moto G. ( Mentioned on Step 2 of you would need)
- Once downloaded Superboot, extract zip file on your computer. Start command and navigate to the extracted folder location.
- Now turn Off your Moto G smartphone so that it can be entered in the boot loader mode. Once turned off, press Volume down + Power button, simultaneously.
- Connect your Moto G Android Smartphone with original USB cable & go to run.
Enter the commands according to your OS. E.g If you are on windows,MAC or Linux, try respective commands from below.
- WINDOWS – double click ‘superboot-windows.bat’ –
- MAC – Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type ‘chmod +x superboot-mac.sh’ followed by ‘./superboot-mac.sh’ –
- LINUX – Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type ‘chmod +x superboot-linux.sh’ followed by ‘./superboot-linux.sh’
Once done, reboot your device. Open menu and from app, you would see superuser app installed on your device.
You can check your device has been rooted successfully or not using Root checker android app. You can comment below your device name if you want to learn how to root your device. We would come up with rooting guide for your smartphone also. Subscribe for the updates so that you can easily get updates whenever any new rooting guides available specifically for your smartphone.