Motorola Moto G is an awesome android smartphone that is revolutionary for the lower-end smartphone market. It comes with a 4.5-inch 720p display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor humming at 1.2GHz with 1GB of RAM, and an Adreno 305 GPU.
We are now having official guide to Root Moto G Smartphone and here is the rooting guide for the same.Very soon we would be checking out & discuss on what are the custom ROM firmware available for Moto G & if Kitkat 4.4.2 can be experienced on Moto G.
Before you Root your Moto G Smartphone :-Take backup of SMS, contacts & call logs using GCloud Backup-Contacts can be directly synced with Google accounts-Images, Songs, Video & Media Files : Copy or move to SD card
- USB cable for Moto G Smartphone to connect with PC.
- Superboot r2
Guide to Easy Root Moto G Smartphone
- Go to Official Motorola’s website and unlock the bootloader of the Motorola Smartphone Moto G. Once downloaded, go to MoDaCo’s forum to download the latest version of Superboot for your Moto G. ( Mentioned in Step 2 you would need)
- Once downloaded Superboot, extract the zip file on your computer. Start command and navigate to the extracted folder location.
- Now turn Off your Moto G smartphone so that it can be entered into the boot loader mode. Once turned off, press the Volume down + Power button simultaneously.
- Connect your Moto G Android Smartphone with the original USB cable & go running.
Enter the commands according to your OS. E.g., If you are on windows, MAC, or Linux, try the respective commands below.
- WINDOWS – double click ‘superboot-windows.bat’ –
- MAC – Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type ‘chmod +x superboot-mac.sh’ followed by ‘./superboot-mac.sh’ –
- LINUX – Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type ‘chmod +x superboot-linux.sh’ followed by ‘./superboot-linux.sh’
Once done, reboot your device. Open the menu, and from the app, you will see superuser app installed on your device.
You can check whether your device has been rooted successfully or not using the Root checker android app. You can comment below your device name if you want to learn how to root your device.
We will come up with a rooting guide for your smartphone also. Subscribe for the updates so that you can easily get updates whenever any new rooting guides are available specifically for your smartphone.