Micromax Canvas Viva is the best android smartphone under low budget category. Here this tutorial will explain you how you can Root Micromax Canvas viva a72 smartphone in few easy steps.After Rooting Micromax Canvas Viva A72 you can gain Root Access over your canvas phone and also install Custom Rom’s as well as special apps.
Disclaimer : Follow the steps properly unless your phone will get bricked and your android phone’s warranty will get void . We should not be held responsible for any kind of damage done to your phone . If you have any kind of doubt just leave a comment below , we will answer asap .
Why to Root Micromax Canvas VIVA A72 Android Smartphone:
Generally android smartphone comes with default system that don’t allow user to get into system file access.Once your android smartphone gets rooted, you can easily get access to your system files, modify them, install custom ROMS on your device and all restriction that are made by-default will get removed.
Please note that rooting will erase everything from your smartphone so make sure you have backup of your all system setting, important messages, contacts etc. If want to backup your system setting, gallery, contacts, SMS contacts online and you don’t have computer, you can use Gcloud android app. This app will save your backup online on cloud, so you can restore everything once your procedure gets completed.
How to Root Micromax Canvas viva a72
- Firstly , download Piranhabox Rooting package and extract the tool to your desktop .
- Download Canvas Viva Drivers from the official site here .
- Make sure you have enabled USB debugging mode from setting. If not, please enable the USB debugging mode follow – Menu–>settings–>developers option–> USB debugging mode.(How to Enable Debugging Mode)
- Make sure your device has minimum 50% battery available before rooting.
- Once you connect your device to your computer via USB cable, open the Piranhabox tool you just downloaded & go to MTK tab and then tick on the USB in the Piranhabox tool to tick on the One Key Root.
- Once you click on start button, rooting procedure will get started. Once the process gets completed, disconnect your device from computer.
Once the procedure gets completed, you can check whether your device got rooted or not from Root checker android app. You can download root checker app from Google Play Store for free.