Micromax Canvas HD A116 is a successor of Micromax Canvas II, which is already a hot-selling phablet in the market.
It comes with a 1.2Ghz Cortex A7 Quad-Core Processor assisted by 1GB of RAM and PowerVR SGX544 GPU. If you own this smartphone and want to root it easily, here is the rooting guide that would help you easily access Root Micromax Canvas HD A116.
Rooting has its own advantages & disadvantages too. The advantage of rooting is that you can boost your device’s performance, block ads from games, run special applications, install custom ROMs on your smartphone, and much more.
The main disadvantage of rooting is that it would void your smartphone’s warranty after rooting and risk of the phone getting bricked. Well, we have tried this tutorial self and working perfectly for us. We would request you to follow all the steps carefully.
Before you start rooting your Micromax Canvas HD A116, follow these backup steps carefully so you can restore it later when you want.
- Take complete phone calls, contacts & SMS backup using the G Cloud android app.
- Now take a backup of your existing ROM using the ROM Manager App available on the Google Play Store.
- Ensure the battery is charged above 50% to avoid any disturbance in the rooting process.
- Make sure you have enabled USB debugging mode on your smartphone. You would find this option at Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging or Settings> Developer Option> USB Debugging(Check to Enable this option)
How to Root Micromax Canvas HD A116 Within Few Steps :
- Download Framaroot-1.4.1.apk and install it on your smartphone. ( Direct Download link )
- If it’s not getting installed, make sure in your setting that you have enabled install app from an unknown source under the setting menu.
- Now Open Framaroot and select one of the following actions: Install SuperSU, Unroot, or Execute script (for advanced users)
- A popup saying, “Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot” in this case, you can uninstall the app.
- You see one or more exploit names; also click on one after selecting an action, and you will see one of the above messages.
- You can find the complete list of devices you can root with the Framaroot app here.
- If Framaroot freezes or stops working, in this case, you can restart the device, and relaunch the app & start again.
You can check whether your device is rooted successfully or not by installing the android root checker app. Do let us know your views by commenting in the comment section below.
Doesn’t work for Micromax Canvas A116 – for which the post is written.
Wasted a lot of time trying out these steps, finally getting “Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot” popup. Had to uninstall.
Comments are closed.