Micromax Canvas HD A116 is a successor of Micromax Canvas II, which is already a hot selling phablet in the market. It comes with 1.2Ghz Cortex A7 Quad-Core Processor assisted by 1GB of RAM and PowerVR SGX544 GPU. If you own this smartphone and wants to root it easily, here is the rooting guide that would help you to Root Micromax Canvas HD A116 easily.
Rooting has it’s own advantage & disadvantages too.Advantage of rooting is you can boost performance of your device, block ads from games, run special applications, install custom ROMs on your smartphone and much more. Main disadvantage of rooting is, it would void your smartphone’s warranty after rooting, risk of phone getting bricked. Well, we have tried this tutorial self and working perfectly for us. We would request you to follow all the steps carefully.
Before you start rooting your Micromax Canvas HD A116 follow this backup steps carefully so you can restore it later when you want.
- Take complete phone call, contacts & SMS backup using G Cloud android app.
- Now take a backup of your existing ROM using the ROM Manager App available on Google Play Store.
- Make sure you have battery charged above 50%, to avoid any disturbance in rooting process.
- Make sure you have enabled USB debugging mode on your smartphone. You would find this option at Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging or Settings> Developer Option> USB Debugging(Check to Enable this option)
How to Root Micromax Canvas HD A116 Within Few Steps :
- Download Framaroot-1.4.1.apk and install it on your smartphone.( Direct Download link )
- If it’s not getting installed, make sure in your setting that you have enabled install app from unknown source under setting menu.
- Now Open Framaroot and select one of the following action: Install SuperSU, Unroot or Execute script (for advanced users)
- A popup saying “Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot”, in this case you can uninstall app
- You seeing one or more exploit name, also click on one after you have selected an action and you will see one of the above messages
- You can find the complete list of device you can root with Framaroot app @ here.
- If Framaroot freeze or stop working, in this case you can restart the device, and relaunch the app & start again.
You can check your device is rooted successfully or not by installing android root checker app. Do let us know your views by commenting in the comment section below.