There are so many manufacturers are available now in the smartphone market, who have launched smartphone devices. Among of all, the HTC is one of the big names. The HTC is one of the popular smartphone manufacturer, whose smartphones are mostly preferred by the people. We will also discuss of one of the best HTC device, HTC One M9. But, we would like to inform that here we will discussing of the how to root HTC One M9 smartphone. So, if you are a user of this HTC device, then it will help you to root the device.
As we know that the Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS update is available for most of the latest smartphones. An update of this newer Android OS version is also available for this HTC One M9 device. So, it is better for your device that you getting updates for your device with the latest Android OS. There are so many processes are available to root this HTC device with the pre-installed Android version. But, here we will discuss the root method for Updated One M9 device. It means this process is only applicable for those users who have updated their M9 device with the Marshmallow update.
This Rooting process will allow you to use some additional and better apps on your rooted device. It will also improve the overall performance of the device. Along with some merits, the rooting process also has its own demerits. If once you have rooted your device, then you are going to lose the warranty of your device. The rooting process may also be leading to harm of your device, sometimes your device won’t start after rooting. So, if you are interested in rooting your device, then do it with your own risk and responsibility.
How to Root HTC One M9 Smartphone Device
So, now we are going to start the process of rooting the Marshmallow updated HTC One M9 smart device. Here, we are doing this discussion in one by one step which makes your effort too easy. So, take a look at the procedure of rooting the HTC device and keep rooting your device.
- To root HTC One M9 device, read and follow this guide Installing TWRP Recovery on HTC One M9. It will help you to install the TWRP on your device. To download the TWRP file, click on TWRP: Link
- Then, you have to download SuperSU zip file. For that, here we also mentioned the link for the SuperSU zip file. So, first, download it on your desktop and then copy that file on on your HTC One M9 android device.(SuperSU v2.64: Link)
- After doing above steps properly, now you will have to turn your device into recovery mode. To do so, first of all, switch off your HTC smart device. Then, hold and press the Volume Down key and Power key of the device at a time. It will turn the device into bootloader mode. It will show you a screen, in which you should see some options.
- Here, among of all the options, choose an option of Recovery mode by using the volume keys of the device. After selecting the appropriate option, press the Power key. It will boot your HTC One M9 device into recovery mode.
- After booting the device into the recovery mode, now select that Zip file to install it on the device. Also, browse to find the downloaded SuperSU zip file. Scroll down the display to confirm the installation of the file. Wait a bit until the installation is going to complete.
- After the completion of the installation, do not forget to reboot the HTC device.
Congrats ! now, the HTC One M9 device is rooted successfully. By using the Root Checker app, you can also check that your device is successfully rooted or not. This app is easily available at the Google Play Store. The Root Checker app is compatible with all the Android device.
Here, in this discussion, we have discussed that How to Root HTC One M9 device with Marshmallow update. We hope that by using it, you can easily root HTC One device. This discussion should help you to root the device.If it really does, then share it with the person who is eager to root the HTC one device.
Do let us know how did you rooted your HTC device? Was it done smoothly? Share your views in the comment section below.