Here, we would be discuss about the Rooting process of the HTC Desire 610 smartphone device. Before we knowing the Rooting process of HTC smartphone, we will talk about some great features and specs of this device.
The HTC Desire Phone comes with 4.7 inch multi capacitive touch screen display. This HTC device is powered by a smashing 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad core processor with Adreno 305 GPU. 1 GB of RAM is also associated with this smartphone for a great and stunning performance. It runs on an Android operating system with the android version 4.4.2 KitKat. It has also built-in memory storage space up to 8 GB. It can be expanded further with the help of an external micro SD card up to 128 GB of another data storage capacity.
The HTC Desire 610 Android device has 8 megapixel resolution rear facing camera with the feature of auto focus and LED flash light having some other camera features. This device has also front facing camera with 1.3 mega pixel resolution. It supports only single SIM but it will be able to connect the internet via latest 3G and newest 4G connectivity. It comes with some connectivity features like Wi-Fi, BT, micro USB etc. It is packed with a massive 2040 mAh battery capacity with the Li-Ion battery.
Now, we will doing focus on that How to Root HTC Desire 610 smartphone. But, there are some advantages and disadvantages of the rooting process of the smartphone device. First, we will discuss about advantages and disadvantages of a rooting process. After a Rooting process of any smartphone, you will be able to increase the RAM, increase the built-in memory and also you can play HD games in smartphone. In terms of disadvantages, when you will root the HTC Desire Android device then you will lose your warranty of device.
Now, we will mention an easy steps for rooting process of HTC Desire 610 Smartphone. For Rooting process, you have to download the SuperSU file.Before you proceed to root, you should check out advantage and disadvantage of rooting smartphone.
Rooting Guide for HTC Desire 610
- First of all, download the SuperSU file and keep it on the PC desktop.
- Now, connect the HTC smartphone device to the Computer with a help of high speed micro USB cable.
- Move this SuperSu file to your micro SD card from your desktop.
- Now, disconnect the micro USB cable on your device.
Now, here work on PC or desktop is completed and now bout of your HTC Smartphone device.
- First of all, Install the Quickboot app in your Desire 610 device.
- Run this Quickboot app in your device with the help of a app drawer.
- Now, choose an option of Recovery from the menu displayed in your smartphone after running the app.
- After this process, your device will enter into a Recovery mode.
- Now select an option of “install zip from SD card” which is followed by “choose zip from SD card” from Recovery.
- Now, choose the Root package.
- In the last of this Rooting process of HTC Desire 610 device, select an option of “reboot system now” from the main menu of Recovery.
- After all the steps which is mentioned above, your HTC Desire 610 Smartphone device is now rooted.
Here we have tried to list rooting procedure for HTC Desire 610 smartphone, please let us know if you are facing any issue during performing steps. We will be happy to resolve your problems from your comments.Check more rooting guide here.