Here, we will describe the Rooting process of the smartphone which is manufactured by one of the popular company ASUS. The smartphone is called as ASUS Zenfone 4 (A400CG). But first of all, we will discuss about some stunning specs and features of this ASUS smartphone. The ASUS Zenfone 4 device has 4.0 inch TFT multi capacitive touch screen display with great screen resolution up to 480 x 800 pixels and pixel density around of 233 PPI. It is also protected with a protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The battery is backed with 1600 mAh capacity with Li-Po battery. It provides high stand-by time as well as talk time. The Zenfone 4 Review are also positive from the users.
The ASUS Zenfone 4 smartphone comes with 8 GB of internal memory storage space. Which can be further expanded via an external micro SD card up to 64 GB of data storage capacity. 1 GB of RAM memory is also associated with it. This device is powered by a amazing 1.2 GHz Intel Atom Z2520 dual core processor with PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU. It runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.3 Jelly Bean, which can upgradable up to 4.4.2 KitKat OS. The Zenfone 4 device has rear facing camera with resolution of 5 mega pixel with auto focus. It has also 0.3 mega pixel VGA front facing camera. The Asus Zenfone 4 A400CG Price is affordable.
Before we begin the Rooting process, it is the require that we should have some information about it. The Rooting process is only applicable for Android powered smart phone device. By rooting smart phone device, you can install custom ROM, you can increase in the built-in memory and also delete the Bloatware. But, once you Root your device then you will lose Warranty of smart phone.
Some prerequisites are required for Rooting process, which all are mentioned here.
- Be sure that your smartphone device has at least battery charging around of 70-80%. Because, a lack of charging will be become a disturbance during the process.
- Download and Install the ASUS Zenfone 4 USB drivers on your PC.
- Make sure that all the antivirus program of computer are deactivated or not.
- Make a backup for your personal data, which may be removed during the Rooting process.
- Activate an USB Debugging Mode in your Zenfone device by going into Developer option under the Settings.
Now, we will mention some easy steps for Rooting process of ASUS Zenfone 4 smart phone.
- First of all, download “Root Zenphone A T001.rar” rooting kit on your desktop device. After it, extract the .rar file and save it in a folder.
- Then, turn off your ASUS smart phone. Now, Boot your device into DroidBoot mode by pressing Power Key + Volume Up Key + Volume Down Key simultaneously.
- After it, connect our Zenfone 4 device to the Computer through an USB cable. If the USB drivers has been installed properly, then it will show message “Ready for Download”.
- Then, open that folder in which the extracted file has been put of Rooting kit.
- Press key ‘Shift’ and click on any empty space of screen. So, it will show an option of ”Open Command Window Here”.
- Now, click on that command window to open a prompt of command. And then, enter the following command without any quotes, one by one in that command prompts.
fastboot erase cache
fastboot flash update root_zenfone4_v4.2.0.zip
- After that, your smart phone device will be Root successfully.
If you want to check that, go to the Apps menu of your ASUS Zenfone 4 device. In there, you will see a SuperSU file, then your device is Rooted.