If you have un-intentionally removed your essential image files on Android Smartphone, and want to recover it quickly? Now, you don’t have to worry about. We have remedies for how to recover deleted photos from android. Now you can easily get back your essential information, contact information, essential messages, notes, audio tracks, videos, graphics, picture etc. That is lost unintentionally or due to some error, i.e. Restore deleted files from android.
Recover deleted photos from android
Here we are sharing the best android file recovery app, that will help you to recover deleted files from a smartphone. As we all know it is very hard to get recover removed files on android. We are here describing the best possible methods for how to undelete deleted files from a smartphone.
Dumpster Recycle Bin for Android
This Dumpster android app is an application that used for recovering deleted pictures and videos from android smartphone. The Dumpster app for android works in a similar manner of our computer’s recycle bin. With this application you can recover deleted pictures and videos from your Android smartphone.
The best feature of this android app is Preview option, you can see deleted pictures before recovering them. The Dumpster can recover images and videos including audio, PDF, Zip, Mp3, Mp4, ppt, Doc, Avi, mpg, JPG, rear and all most common file.
Main Features of Dumpster Recycle Bin
- Restore deleted pictures, music files, videos
- No Rooting required
- No required Internet connection compulsory
- NEW: Recover uninstalled apps
- Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap
- Preview deleted photos, videos and audio files before recovering
- Send files to the Dumpster
- Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items
- Protect your privacy with a special lock screen
Recycle Bin for Android App
Recycle Bin android app is mainly used to recover deleted pictures, videos and audio files etc. Recycle Bin Android smartphone app is compatible with all android smartphone & android tablets. With this application you can recover all deleted data from your phone like a dumpster.
This recycle bin app can help you to recover all the deleted data from your phone. You can recover data, such as photos, audio, and also video files from your phone. The best feature is this app doesn’t need internet connection to recover the files.
Main Features of Recycle Bin Android app
- Compatible with all smartphones and tablet devices
- Works on Android 4.0 or higher
- Protect your Audio, image & video files
- No internet connection required
- INTERNAL/EXTERNAL SDCARD/ USB storage protection
- Secure erase method to delete forever private files
- UNINSTALLED apps protection to install
- A low battery consumption
- Stores the deleted data on your device
- Deletes and restores single and multiple items selections
Photo Recovery Workshop
The Photo Recovery Workshop app helps you to recover your deleted data from your tablet or phones. Mostly you can recover deleted data, such as deleted image files, videos and audio files etc. The best features is Two Step Recovery option. With this feature you can recover your picture in just two steps.
The first step is scanning deleted and lost a picture and second step is select and recover images and videos. Photo Recovery Workshop support JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, BMP, JPG, TIF, 3GP, MP4 and other file format.
The main feature of the Photo Recovery Workshop
- Scanning deleted and lost pictures and video in android devices
- Select and restore image and movie
- File Format: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, BMP, JPG, TIF, 3GP, MP4
- Supports devices: Samsung, Sony, Google, Nokia, Motorola, ZTE, LG, Lenovo, HTC and Huawei etc.
- Two Step Recovery method
Dr.Fone – Recover deleted data
Dr. Fone is used mostly to find deleted pictures and files from your smartphones. The Wondershare Dr. One is the best Android Data Recovery for Smartphones and Tablets. This application will enable you to recover your deleted or lost photos and videos from your phone just like other data recovery app. Check more features of Dr.fone app and other data recovery apps.
Main Feature of Dr.Fone – Recover deleted data
- Recover lost photos & videos from your tablet or phones
- Supported photo formats: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIF,TIFF
- Supported video formats : MP4 , 3GP, MOV, AVI, MPG, WMV, ASF, FLV, RM/RMVB, M4V, 3G2, SWF
- File systems supported: FAT16, FAT32,exFAT,EXT1,EXT2,EXT3, EXT4
- Ability to restore from the built in storage & from micro SD cards too
- Recover the photos from your device
- Rooting of the device is required
A Hexamob Recovery app for android is undelete or recover deleted files if you don’t have a recycle bin in your android phone or tablet. Hexamob app supported almost all file formats just like other data recovery application. To use this app, you must have rooted android phone.
Main Feature of Hexamob Recovery
- Recovery success depends on the state of the data blocks of the deleted files
- Deleted files with overwritten data blocks can’t be recovered
- This app supports android version 4 & above
- Must be Rooted or Superuser in your phone
If you are looking for How to Recover Deleted Files on Android, I hope this tutorial will be helpful for you. You don’t need any Android Recovery Software on a computer, all you need to do is install provided apps on your smartphone and recover your deleted images.