The smartphone devices have been used for so many purposes. The purposes like to use the internet, to play games, to watching videos, to sending messages etc. One of the known purposes of the smartphone device is for playing games. For the hardcore lovers of games, the Sony has already launched an app, which is called as ps4 app. But, the limitation of this app is that it was applicable only for the Sony Xperia users. So, it directly means that it was not useful for other android users.
But, now the ps4 app is also have been created for the other Android users by the developer of the same app. This app is easily compatible with all your android devices, which runs on android OS version 4.2 or more. The app will also work very well with your non-rooted android device. It means you do not have to need to root your device.
In the latest version of PS4 remote play app, you can easily play games even on slow data connection. So, it is final that if you want to enjoy the games heavily then there is no need of fast data connection. But, for that, you must have the ps4 app with the latest version of it.
How to use Android Device as a ps4 app
Now, for simplicity of all the android users, here we are going to be discussed the method of using your android device as a ps4 app. We are going to describe this method in terms of step by step info.
- First of all, download and install the Remote Play Port ITB with version 0.7.3 or 0.7.4. (RemotePlayPortITBV0.7.3 or RemotePlayPortITBV0.7.4) Download it from here (alternative here)
- Now, create the secondary Play Station Network account.
- Open the PS4 app on your android smartphone device. For Sign in, enter your secondary account.
- Now, on the PS4 app, go to the “Settings”. Then, go to the “Add Device” by going into “Remote Play Settings”. After doing that, it will show you a code. Please, keep in mind the code for further permissions.
- Then, tap on the “Next” button option of the remote play app on your android device.
- Now, in this step, use the code which is generated in the 4th step. It will connect your device to the PS4 remote play app.
- At the end of the process, you should see the mirror on your android device screen.
- Now, login in the PS4 remote play app with your main account.
- After login, now you can use your android device as a ps4 app.
Check out below video to learn move about how to use PS4 Remote Play on Any Android Device without any errors.
If you follow above process properly, then you will be able to use your android powered smartphone device as a ps4 app. But, the most important thing is that you must have the ps4 app.
So now, we are going to be completed this discussion, which based on how to use your android device as a ps4 app. We hope that by using above discussion and method, you can easily use your device as a PS4 controller through ps4 app.