Here is the good news for the OnePlus 5 and 5T users that the OnePlus has released the latest version of the OxygenOS beta for their OnePlus 5 and 5T smartphone, and the highlight of this beta version is that it will come with a “Project Treble” Support. This Beta version of Oxygen OS will bring few more features and optimizations for OnePlus 5 and 5T.
As you know that this is the beta version of Oxygen OS and the company will take a while to launch the stable version of this Oxygen OS for all OnePlus 5 and 5T smartphones.
According to the reports, Google has also made it mandatory for the devices that are running on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box to support the Project Treble. As all the OnePlus users know, that the OnePlus is punctual with the updates and security patches on their all the devices. That’s why we can say that the Project Treble support on OnePlus 5 and 5T smartphone would allow getting more faster updates than before.
If you are not familiar with Project Trouble Support, then take a look:-
- The Project Treble is the part of Google’s initiative that can help to bring faster updates to all the supported Android devices across the world.
- The Project Treble will enable the manufacturers to push the latest updates to their devices much faster or easier than previous versions of Android such as Android Nougat.
What’s, the new Open Beta will bring for OnePlus 5 and 5T:
- All New Customized User-Interface
- Supported accent color customization (You can freely be able to customize any color you like with a color wheel.)
- Supported Project Treble (Google’s initiative that can help to bring faster updates to all the supported Android devices across the world.)
- Improved search tags in the app drawer
- Added “New installs” category tag in the app drawer
- Improved app list for hidden space and toolbox
- The optimized logic for the contacts page
- Brand new design with improved user experience
For more Info, plz stay tuned. Source: forums.oneplus.com