The famous smartphone manufacturer company OnePlus has launched company’s another new smartphone. The newly launched smartphone is called as OnePlus 3. As like other OnePlus devices, this OnePlus 3 device comes with amazing specs and features. Now, we will be going to discuss of specs and features of this newly launched OnePlus smartphone.
OnePlus 3 Smartphone
This OnePlus 3 smartphone comes with a big 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED multi-capacitive touch screen display. The display consists of very high screen resolution. The entire body of this new OnePlus smartphone can be easily measured with the dimensions of 152.6 mm x 74.6 mm x 7.3 mm. This device can support Dual SIM service along with dual standby. This device is backed by a high 3000 mAh battery capacity, which is enough to keep alive your device throughout a day.
If we are talking about the camera, this OnePlus 3 device has 16 megapixels resolution Rear camera along with dual LED flashlights.The high-resolution rear camera provided to captured every amazing moment regarding images and videos. This smartphone also comes with 8 megapixels resolution front camera, especially given to take great front clicks and selfies as well. Regarding internal memory, this smartphone comes with massive 64 GB of built-in memory storage space. But, there is no any micro SD card slot for storage expansion.
This OnePlus 3 smartphone is powered by an impressive Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor with the graphics processing unit (GPU) of Adreno 530. It runs on an Android operating system with latest and newest Android version 6.0.1 Marshmallow. But, the most dominant thing about this smartphone is its RAM memory.
This OnePlus 3 device comes with 6 GB of RAM memory, to make the performance of this device faster than all. It is too more than OnePlus’s previous smartphone OnePlus 2. Some amazing connectivity features are also equipped with this smartphone like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, and USB type-C port.
Features & Specs of the OnePlus 3 Smartphone
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED multi-capacitive touch screen display with high screen resolution
- Dimensions are 152.6 mm x 74.6 mm x 7.3 mm
- Dual SIM services along with dual standby
- Backed by a high 3000 mAh battery capacity
- 16 MP resolution Rear camera along with dual LED flashlights
- 8 MP resolution Front camera
- 64 GB of built-in memory storage space
- Powered by a Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor with the Adreno 530 GPU
- Runs on an Android OS with latest and newest Android version 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- A Great 6 GB of RAM memory
- Connectivity features such as 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, and USB type-C port
The OnePlus 3 smartphone device is going to be launched on 14 June 2016 in INDIA. This smartphone is priced at around of 28,000/- INR. Check more details about Oneplus 3 from here.
See also: Recommended OnePlus 3 Accessories