Recently we have discussed how to import/export contacts on Android devices. Now a problem with LG Optimus 5 is that whenever we try to import the vcf backup file to the phone, it only allows selecting ten contacts at a time.
How to import all contacts from backup to LG Optimus 5?
Here are a few steps that may help you to import/export all contacts on LG Optimus 5:
- First, export all your contacts to an SD card from your device if you don’t have one. Once you have exported the VCF file on your device SD card, transfer the vcf backup file to your PC using a PC sync program/cable.
- Then download LG PC Suite IV at www.lgapplication.com and install it on the PC. Run the program and connect your phone to the PC using the USB cable.
- Now you need to select the contacts icon and then go to the Menu.
- Afterward, go to file, import, and choose the CSV file saved on the PC.
- If the fields in the imported CSV file differ from those in LG suite IV, you need to map the fields. After mapping the fields, Click OK, and the contacts will be added to the PC.
- When the connection of the LG-P350 phone is detected by LG PC Suite IV, click on “sync” or “sync contacts” to synchronize the contacts saved on the PC to your phone and save them.
- Done! Now all your contacts have been transferred to your LG Optimus 5.
Once you set up everything, and after importing all contacts, we recommend you install GCloud backup on your LG Optimus 5, which will easily backup all your contacts on the cloud, and you can easily restore it whenever necessary.
See also: How to Merge Duplicate Contacts on Android.