A famous smartphone manufacturer company Motorola has launched its another smartphone device. This phone is known as Motorola Moto E device with 2nd Generation. So now, we will discuss some interesting specification and features of this Motorola smartphone.
Display and Design:
The Motorola Moto E 2nd Generation device comes with 4.5-inch qHD IPS multi-capacitive touch screen display with pixel density around of 245 pixels per inch (PPI). The display resolution of the screen is around of 540 x 960 pixels.Entire display is protected with the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and Anti-Smudge Coating.
Whole the body of this Motorola smartphone can be measured with the dimensions of 129.9 mm x 66.8 mm x 12.3 mm. It comes with weight up to 145 grams.
If we were talking about the snapping device, this Moto E hand set has rear facing the camera with a resolution of 5 mega pixels along with some camera features like f/2.2 aperture, Quick Capture, 4X digital zoom, Slow motion video, Burst mode, Auto HDR and Panorama. The 5 MP rear camera is specially given for taking quality images and shoot video recordings.
This device also comes with front facing camera with 0.3 mega pixel resolution, which is provided for captured selfies and front clicks.
In terms of memory space, The 2nd generation Moto e device comes with 8 GB of internal memory storage space. Which can be extended further by using an external micro SD card up to 32 GB. 1 GB of RAM memory is also affixed with this smartphone.
Processor and OS:
This Motorola mobile phone is boosted by a powerful 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad core processor along with Adreno 302 graphics processing unit (GPU). It runs on an Android operating system with latest and newest Android version 5.0 Lollipop.
The Moto E 2nd generation mobile device is packed with a massive 2390 mAh battery capacity, which provides sustainable stand-by time as well as talk time.
This Motorola Moto E hand set device will support Micro SIM card with the compatibility of 3G and 4G LTE connectivity. In terms of connectivity features 3G and 4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, 3.5 mm head set jack, micro USB and OTG support also comes with this Motorola Moto E Smartphone.
Specs and Features of the Motorola Moto E 2nd Generation Smartphone:
- 4.5-inch qHD IPS multi-capacitive touch screen display with screen resolution 540 x 960 pixels
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and Anti-Smudge Coating
- Dimensions are 129.9 mm x 66.8 mm x 12.3 mm and Weight up to 145 grams
- 5 mega pixel resolution rear-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, Quick Capture, 4X digital zoom
- 0.3 mega pixel resolution front facing camera
- 8 GB of internal memory storage space
- 32 GB expanded further via an external micro SD card
- 1 GB of RAM memory
- Boosted by a powerful 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad core processor
- Adreno 302 GPU
- Runs on an Android operating system with newest android version 5.0 Lollipop
- Packed with a massive 2390 mAh battery capacity
- 3G and 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, A-GPS, GLONASS, 3.5 mm ear jack, micro USB, OTG
The Motorola Moto E 2nd Generation smartphone device is now available at the Indian e-commerce site flipkart.com with very affordable price around of 7,500/- Rs.