Motorola has launched a new Moto X Force with a lot of new features like big 5.4 inches qHD display that is protected by Moto Shatter Shield technology.
The Moto X Force runs on Android’s latest Lollipop 5.1 OS & it can be upgradable to Android marshmallow 6.0 OS. The Moto X Force comes with a 21 Megapixel main camera and 5 Megapixel front-facing selfie camera. The Moto’s new X Force packs a 3,760 mAh Li-polymer battery.
This latest mobile phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 2.0GHz (1.5Ghz quad-core & 2.0Ghz quad-core) octa-core processor. For high-quality pictures & graphics, it has Adreno 430 (Clocked at 600Mhz) GPU. The Moto X Force has 3GB LPDDR4 of Powerful RAM with 64-Bit of access power.
The Moto X Force is equipped with Super high-quality 5.4 “AMOLED” Quad HD with 2560 x 1440 pixel supported resolution. The display has a 16000000 colors effect & 540 PPI(pixel per inch) density that makes the display great. It has five layer shatter shield protection display with multi capacitive touch screen. The Moto X Force is also protected by advanced spill-resistant water technology.
The Camera of the Moto X Force Phone can capture high-resolution pictures in low light without any problem and it is also equipped with a dual-tone-led flashlight. The rear camera is able to capture with a 4X digital zoom feature & it also comes with some capturing modes like night mode, Auto HDR, Panorama, & continuous shooting.
The main camera features a PDAF (AF phase detection), Tap to capture (on anywhere screen) and drag to set focus and exposure, and many more features for capturing good photos.
The rear camera can able to record 4K videos with 30FPS speed and with a slow motion recording feature. The front-facing camera is 5 megapixels with 87 degrees of a wide-angle lens for clicking selfies. The front-facing camera also has night mode & flashlight for best selfies or video calling.
The Moto X Force support 4G LTE (Cat 6) cellular network connectivity & also supports a 2G Network with 850, 900, 1800, and 1900 MHz of data speed and a 3G Network with 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz band network for the high-speed data network.
The Moto X Force comes with 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4GHz + 5GHz MIMO Wireless WiFi network and Bluetooth 4.1 LE connectivity for sharing files over Bluetooth-supported devices. The device is also equipped with one Micro USB slot and a 3.5mm headphone jack for connecting wired headphones.
The Motorola Force is available in two different variants of internal storage 32Gb & 64Gb and also expandable up to 2TB via a microSD card. With a big storage capacity, users can store more than 1000 images, 250 songs, and 100 videos on the Moto X force.
Specification of Moto X Force
- Android 5.1.1, Lollipop operating system
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 2.0GHz (1.5Ghz quad core & 2.0Ghz quad core)octa-core processor
- 3GB LPDDR4, Adreno 430 (Clocked at 600Mhz) GPU
- 5.4 “AMOLED” Quad HD with 2560 x 1440 pixel supported resolution
- 16000000 colors effect and 540 pixels per inches density
- Protected by Five layer Shatter Shield and advanced spill-resistant water technology
- 32Gb or 64Gb internal storage and expandable up to 2TB via micro SD card
- 4G LTE (Cat 6) UMTS / HSPA + GSM / EDGE
- Wireless Wifi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4GHz + 5GHz MIMO and Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Effect, Infrared, Magnetometer
- Micro USB slot and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 21 Megapixel main camera with Dual LED tone and a 5 Megapixel front-facing selfie camera
- 3760 mAh Li-Po battery Mixed use up to 36 hours on a single charge
- TurboPower Charging feature with 10 hours of use in 15 minutes of charging
This Droid X Force is packed with a 3760 mAh battery that can help you to use moderate or heavy usage for 36 hours. Moto X Force Price in Indian market is Rs 49,999 for 32 GB variant & Rs 53,999 for the 64 GB variant.