An Indian smartphone manufacturer, Micromax, has launched another smartphone from the company’s famous Canvas series. A recently launched smartphone is named Micromax Canvas Selfie A255. This new Micromax smartphone will be able to give Dual SIM service with dual standby. It can connect with the facility of internet via 3G connectivity.
Now, we will be discussing some interesting features and specs of this newly launched smartphone by Micromax. The Micromax Canvas Selfie A255 smartphone comes with 4.7 inch IPS HD multi-capacitive touch screen display with a screen resolution of around 1280 x 720 pixels.
A display also has a large pixel density, up to 312 pixels per inch (PPI). The display of this device is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. 3.5 mm ear jack audio connectivity also comes with this Canvas device.
In terms of processor, the Micromax Canvas Selfie A255 smartphone is powered by a 1.7 GHz Tru octa core processor with Mali 400 graphics processing unit (GPU). Because of the great 2 GB of RAM, this device will work with high efficiency.
It runs on an Android operating system with the latest android version, 4.4.2 KitKat. If we talk about internal memory storage, the Canvas smartphone comes with a massive 16 GB of built-in memory storage space, which van be also expanded further with the help of an external micro SD card up to 32 GB data storage capacity.
As per the mane of this Micromax Dual SIM Phone device, we can say that this smartphone has been created especially for selfie lovers. This Micromax smartphone comes with a 13-megapixel resolution rear-facing or main camera. It also has the feature of dual LED Flash with Sony Sensor and LARGAN lens. With the help of this high-resolution rear camera you can capture full HD images and video recordings.
The Micromax Canvas Selfie A255 device also has a front-facing camera with a resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera comes with a Soft LED flash along with Sony Sensor and LARGAN lens. This kind of high-resolution front camera is specially provided for taking some precious selfies and some amazing front clicks.
In terms of Connectivity options, 3G connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with v4.0, and a micro USB 2.0 port are also associated with this smartphone. Sensors like Light sensors, Gravity sensors, Proximity Sensors, etc., also come with this device. The battery of this Latest Micromax Mobile Phone is backed by a 2300 mAh battery capacity with a Li-Ion battery. It also promises a talk time of 8.5 hours and a standby time of 198 hours.
See also: Micromax Canvas A82 3G Smartphone
Specs and Features of the Micromax Canvas Selfie A255 Smartphone :
- 4.7 inch IPS HD multi capacitive touch screen display with screen resolution 1280 x 720 pixels
- Dual SIM service with dual standby
- Powered by a 1.7 GHz Tru octa core processor with Mali 400 graphics processing unit (GPU)
- 2 GB of RAM
- It runs on an Android operating system with the latest android version 4.4.2 KitKat
- 16 GB of built-in memory storage space
- 32 GB expanded further via an external micro SD card
- 13-megapixel resolution Rear-facing camera with dual LED Flash, Sony Sensor, and LARGAN lens
- 13 megapixel Front facing camera with Soft LED flash, Sony Sensor, and LARGAN lens
- 3G connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with v4.0, and micro USB 2.0 port
- Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Backed by a 2300 mAh battery capacity with a Li-Ion battery
Related: Micromax Bolt AD3520 Smartphone