A famous Indian smartphone manufacturer company Micromax has launched another smartphone device from its very known series Canvas. The smartphone is called as Micromax Canvas Evok E483 device. Here, we will be discussing some interesting features and specs of this newly launched Micromax smartphone.
Micromax Canvas Evok E483 Smartphone details
The Micromax Canvas Evok E483 smartphone comes with a big 5.5 HD IPS inches multi-capacitive touch screen display. The screen resolution is up to 1280 x 720 pixels. The display of this device is protected with the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection like Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 smartphone. In terms of connectivity features 3G and 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with 4.0, GPS and more are also connected with this device.
This Micromax smartphone is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 Octa-core processor along with Adreno 405 GPU (graphics processing unit). It runs on an Android operating system with 5.1 Lollipop version. It can support Dual SIM along with the dual standby.
This Micromax Canvas smartphone is packed with high battery power capacity up to 3000 mAh. 3 GB of RAM memory is also coupled to this device, for its obstacle free performance. While their previously launched Micromax Canvas 4 A210 smartphone has only 1 GB RAM memory. So this would be very good alternative to their previous one.
The Canvas Evok E483 smartphone has 16 GB of built-in memory storage space. It can be expanded further by using a micro SD card up to another 64 GB of data storage capacity. This Micromax Evok device has a 13-megapixel resolution rear camera along with dual LED flash light, 5P Largan lens, and 1.12um pixel size. It also comes with 5-megapixel resolution front-facing camera with wide-angle lens.
Micromax Canvas Evok E483 Full Specification
- 5.5 HD IPS inches multi-capacitive touch screen display with resolution up to 1280 x 720 pixels
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 3G and 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with 4.0, GPS and more
- Powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 Octa-core processor along
- Adreno 405 GPU
- Runs on an Android operating system with 5.1 Lollipop version
- Dual SIM supports with the dual standby
- Packed with high battery power capacity 3000 mAh
- 3 GB of RAM memory
- 16 GB of built-in memory storage space
- Expanded further by using a micro SD card up to 64 GB of data storage
- 13-megapixel resolution Rear camera with dual LED flashlight
- 5-megapixel resolution Front-facing camera with wide-angle lens
This newly launched Micromax Canvas Evok E483 smartphone is exclusively available on Indian e-commerce site Flipkart.com from 17th May 2016, with the price around of 8,499 INR.
Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, meaning that we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases at no cost to you.