An Indian smartphone manufacturer, Micromax, has launched its next smartphone device from its classic series Canvas. The recently launched smartphone is known as Micromax Canvas 6.
Here, we will discuss some interesting specs and features of this newly launched Micromax smartphone device.
Micromax Canvas 6 Smartphone Details
Display and Design:
The Micromax Canvas 6 smartphone comes with a huge 5.5-inch Full HD IPS multi-capacitive touch screen display. The screen resolution of a display is around 1920 x 1080 pixels.
The display also has a color depth of up to 16.7 million colors. This Canvas device comes with dual SIM support service along with dual standby. It will support nano-type SIM cards.
This Micromax device has 32 GB of built-in memory space for internal storage, which is also expandable up to another 128 GB of memory space using an external micro SD card.
For the device’s obstacle-free performance, 3 GB of RAM memory is also connected with this Canvas 6 smartphone.
OS and Processor:
This Canvas smartphone runs on an Android operating system along with the latest version of Android 5.1 Lollipop on top of Around UI. If we talk about the processor, it comes with 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6753 Octa-core processor along with Mali-T720 GPU.
To capture high-quality images, a 13-megapixel resolution rear-facing camera also comes with this Micromax device. This rear camera also has features such as an LED flashlight, phase detection, autofocus, f/2.0 aperture, and much more. This smartphone also has a secondary camera with a resolution of 8 megapixels.
This Micromax Canvas 6 device is packed with a powerful 3000 mAh power battery, which provides long-lasting talk time as well as standby time.
In terms of other features, this device is also coupled with the Sensors like G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor, Magnetic sensor, and Fingerprint sensor. It will also support other connectivity features like Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth, and more.
Features and Specs of the Micromax Canvas 6 Smartphone:
- 5.5 inch Full HD IPS multi-capacitive touch screen display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Dual SIM supports dual standby
- 32 GB of built-in memory space
- Expandable up to 128 GB of memory space by micro SD card
- 3 GB of RAM memory
- It runs on an Android OS with the latest version, 5.1 Lollipop, on top of Around UI.
- 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6753 Octa-core processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 13 MP resolution Rear Facing Camera with some features like LED flashlight, phase detection, f/2.0 aperture, and more
- 8 MP resolution Secondary Camera
- Packed with a Powerful 3000 mAh power battery
- G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor, Magnetic sensor, and Fingerprint sensor