An Indian famous smartphone manufacturer company Micromax has launched another smartphone device. The recently launched smartphone by an Indian company is called Micromax Bolt D320.
So now, we will discuss some stunning features and specifications of this recently launched latest Micromax mobile phone.
Design & Display :
This KitKat-powered Micromax smartphone comes with a 4.5-inch FWVGA multi-capacitive touch screen display.
The screen resolution of the display is around 480 x 854 pixels. It has also a color depth of up to 16 million colors for colorful views. The pixel density of this display is around 218 pixels per inch (PPI).
View Now: Micromax Bolt AD3520 Smartphone
In terms of internal memory storage, the Micromax Bolt D320 device comes with 4 GB of built-in memory storage space.
This can be expanded further by you via using an external micro SD card up to another 32 GB of data storage capacity. It comes with low but good RAM memory of 512 MB for an obstacle-free performance of the Micromax device.
This Micromax smartphone will be able to give Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) service with dual stand-by. It will also be able to connect to the internet via 3G connectivity.
Some connectivity features like 3G connectivity, WLAN, GPS with only A-GPS, Bluetooth with v4.0 A2DP, FM radio, 3.5 mm headset jack, and micro USB with v2.0 are also equipped with this Micromax device. Sensors like Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, and Proximity Sensor are also affixed with this Bolt D320 smartphone.
OS and Processor :
The all-new Micromax Bolt D320 Smartphone device is powered by a powerful 1.2 GHz Mediatek MT6572 Dual-core processor to provide a great speed to the phone.
This device runs on an Android operating system with the latest android version 4.4.2 KitKat OS.
In the imaging department of this smartphone device, it has a primary or rear-facing camera with a resolution of 3.2 megapixels with an LED flashlight. The rear camera has also features of Geo-tagging. The primary camera is provided for taking quality images along with video recordings.
This device has also a secondary or front-facing camera with a 0.3-megapixel resolution. With the help of this front camera, you can capture stunning selfies as well as all the front clicks.
See Also: Micromax Canvas Selfie A255 Smartphone
The Micromax Bolt D320 Smartphone is backed by a massive 1600 mAh battery capacity with a Li-Ion battery. It provides a long standby time of up to 200 hours along with the 5.5 hours talk time.
Specs and Features:
- Powered by a powerful 1.2 GHz Mediatek MT6572 Dual-core processor
- Runs on an Android operating system with the latest android version 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 4.5-inch FWVGA multi capacitive touch screen display with resolution 480 x 854 pixels
- 4 GB of built-in memory storage space
- 32 GB expanded further via using of an external micro SD card
- 512 MB RAM memory
- Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) service with dual stand-by
- Rear-facing camera with a resolution of 3.2 megapixels with LED flashlight
- Front-facing camera with 0.3-megapixel resolution
- 3G, WLAN, A-GPS, Bluetooth with v4.0 A2DP, FM radio, 3.5 mm headset jack, and micro USB v2.0
- Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, and Proximity Sensor
- Backed by a massive 1600 mAh battery capacity with a Li-Ion battery