A famous Indian smartphone manufacturer, Micromax, has launched another smartphone from the Bolt series at a low budget price for Indian families. This newly launched smartphone is called Micromax Bolt AD3520.
This smartphone comes with Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) service with dual standby. The smartphone can connect to the internet via only the 2G connectivity.
Now, we should discuss some interesting features and specs of this low-budget smartphone from Micromax. The Micromax Bolt AD3520 smartphone device comes with 3.5 inches display with an HVGA IPS screen.
The screen resolution of the display is around 320 x 480 pixels. It also has a color depth of up to 16 million colors—this Micromax smartphone has dual front speakers. The Speakers are known as Dual Firing Speakers by the company. 3.5 mm headset ear jack and FM radio also come with this Latest Micromax Mobile Phone.
In terms of internal memory storage, the Micromax low-budget smartphone has 4 GB of built-in memory storage space, which can be enhanced further by you via an external micro SD card up to a capacity of 32 GB.
If we talk about the processor or heart of this Micromax smartphone, it is powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6571 processor. 512 MB of RAM is also associated with this smartphone device. The Micromax Bolt AD3520 smartphone runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4.2 KitKat.
In the camera department of this Micromax smartphone, it comes with a rear-facing or main camera with a resolution of 2 megapixels. The main camera also has an LED flashlight. The rear camera is specially provided for capturing all the fun moments and video recording.
The 0.3-megapixel resolution front-facing or secondary camera is also equipped with this smartphone device. A secondary camera is given for taking great front clicks and casual selfies. The connectivity features like 2G (EDGE), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with v4.0, GPS with a-GPS, and micro USB are also affixed with this Micromax Dual SIM Phone.
See also: Micromax Bolt A066 Smartphone.
The Micromax Bolt AD3520 smartphone also comes with some sensors, such as a Motion sensor and a Light sensor. You can also enjoy a splash of colors with its three different color variants, Electric Grey, Raging Red, and Pristine White.
It also comes with some pre-loaded apps like True Caller, Zapr, Reverie, Reverie phone book, Hike, Opera, Clean master, Dr. Safety, and games such as Egg master, Fruit blast puzzle, Panda run, and more. This smartphone device is backed by a 1500 mAh battery capacity with 175 hours of standby time and a Li-Ion battery.
Features and specs of Micromax Bolt AD3520 smartphone :
- 3.5 inches HVGA IPS screen display with screen resolution 320 x 480 pixels
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 4 GB of built-in memory storage space
- 32 GB enhanced further by an external micro SD card
- Powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6571 processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- It runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4.2 KitKat
- 2-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flashlight
- 0.3-megapixel resolution’s front-facing
- 2G (EDGE), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with v4.0, GPS with a-GPS, and micro USB
- Motion sensor and Light sensor
- Pre-loaded apps like True Caller, Zapr, Reverie, Reverie phone book, Hike, Opera, Clean master
- 3.5 mm ear jack, FM radio, and Dual Firing Speakers
- 1500 mAh battery capacity with 175 hours standby time and Li-Ion battery
Micromax Smartphones Price in India for this Micromax Bolt AD3520 smartphone is around just 3,490/- Rs.