The smartphone manufacturer company Meizu has launched its another smartphone, which is called as Meizu M3 Note. This smartphone has firstly launched by the company in China, but now it is also launched in India. So, here we will be discussing of some amazing specs and features of this newly launched smartphone device.
Meizu M3 Note Smartphone:
This recently launched Meizu M3 Note smartphone device comes with 5.5 inches Full HD IPS multi-capacitive touch screen display. The display has high screen resolution up to 1920 x 1080 pixels. The pixel density is around of 400 PPI. This device will support Dual SIM card along with dual standby. The entire body of this Meizu smartphone can be easily measured with the dimensions of 153.8 mm x 75.6 mm x 8.2 mm. It contains the weight of 163 grams. It also features rounded corners along with the full metal body.
The Meizu M3 smartphone is packed with the high battery capacity up to 4100 mAh power. This smartphone comes with 2 GB RAM and 3 GB RAM variants, only to improve the performance of the device. In terms of internal memory space, this device also comes with two option 16 GB and 32 GB built-in memory storage. It can easily be expanded further by using a micro SD card.
The M3 Note smartphone has Rear camera with the 13-megapixel resolution along with f/2.2 aperture and LED flashlight. It also has some camera features, to take amazing images. This Meizu device also comes with 5-megapixel resolution Front facing camera along with the f/2.0 aperture. It is specially provided to take front clicks and selfies. The Meizu M3 Note runs on an Android operating system with android version 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme 5.1 OS on the top. The OS is much better than the Meizu M1 Note device. It is powered by a powerful 1.8 GHz MediaTek MT6755 (Helio P10) Octa-core processor.
Some connectivity features are also connected with this Meizu device like 3G and 4G LTE, EDGE, GPRS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS with A-GPS and more. It is available with Golden, Grey, Silver color variants.
Features and Specs of the Meizu M3 Note Smartphone :
- 5.5 inches Full HD IPS multi-capacitive touch screen display with resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Dual SIM card supports with dual standby
- Dimensions of 153.8 mm x 75.6 mm x 8.2 mm and Weight 163 grams
- Rounded corners along with the Full Metal Body
- Packed with 4100 mAh power battery capacity
- 2 GB RAM and 3 GB RAM
- 16 GB and 32 GB built-in memory storage
- Expanded further by using a micro SD card
- 13-megapixel resolution Rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED flashlight
- 5-megapixel resolution Front facing camera with the f/2.0 aperture
- Runs on an Android OS with version 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme 5.1 OS on the top
- Powered by a powerful 1.8 GHz MediaTek MT6755 (Helio P10) Octa-core processor
- 3G and 4G LTE, EDGE, GPRS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS with A-GPS and more