A Chinese smartphone maker company Meizu has launched its new smartphone device. The smartphone device has been launched by Meizu Phones is known as M1 Note. It comes with so many unique features and other things. So now, we will discuss some interesting features and specs of this Meizu China Phones device.
Display and Design :
The M1 Note smartphone launched by Meizu comes with massive 5.5 inches IGZO Full HD multi-capacitive touch screen display with the Panel Self Refresh (PSR) technology and high screen resolution up to 1080 x 1920 pixels. The display comes with a big screen-to-body ratio around of 73%. It has large pixel density up to 403 pixels per inch (PPI). All the display of this smartphone device has been protected with the Corning gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The entire body of this Meizu smartphone can be measured by the dimensions of 150.7 mm x 75.2 mm x 8.9 mm. It comes with weight 145 grams.
In terms of internal memory storage, this device comes with two different variants of built-in memory storage space, 16 GB and another is 32 GB. Which can be expanded further by you via an external micro SD card up to 32 GB of another data storage capacity. For a speedy performance of the device, 2 GB of RAM memory is also associated with this device.
In the camera department, this Meizu M1 Note device has 13 megapixel resolution rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash light along with ƒ/2.2 aperture. It also has some Camera features like Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, and panorama. The rear camera with high resolution is specially provided for taking high-quality images and shoot HD video recordings.
This device also has 5 megapixel resolution front facing camera with Aperture ƒ/2.0. With the help of this 5 MP front camera, you can capture precious selfie along with some great front clicks.
Processor and OS :
The M1 Note smartphone device is powered by a powerful 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6752 Octa-core processor with Mali-T760 MP2 graphics processing unit (GPU). It runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat OS.
Connectivity Features :
This Meizu smartphone gives you Dual SIM (Micro-SIM) service with dual stand-by. It will be able to connect the internet via 3G and 4G LTE connectivity. Some connectivity features like 3G/4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 800.11 a/b/g/n, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, GLONASS, 3.5 mm headphone jack and micro USB with v2.0 are also equipped with this device.
It also has some sensor like Hall Effect Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Infrared Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Touch Sensor, Digital Compass.
The Meizu smartphone is backed by 3140 mAh battery capacity with long lasting stand-by time as well as talk time.
Specs and Features of the Meizu M1 Note Smartphone :
- 5.5 inch IGZO Full HD multi-capacitive touch screen display with the PSR technology
- Corning gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions are 150.7 mm x 75.2 mm x 8.9 mm and Weight 145 grams
- Two different variants of built-in memory storage space, 16 GB and 32 GB
- 32 GB expanded further via an external micro SD card
- 2 GB of RAM memory
- 13 mega pixel resolution rear facing camera with auto focus and dual LED flash light
- 5 mega pixel resolution front facing camera with Aperture ƒ/2.0
- Powered by a powerful 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6752 Octa-core processor
- Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- Runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat OS
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM) service with dual stand-by
- 3G/4G LTE, Wi-Fi 800.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 A2DP, GLONASS, 3.5 mm jack and micro USB with v2.0
- Backed by 3140 mAh battery capacity with long lasting stand-by time as well as talk time
The price of this all new Meizu M1 Note smartphone is around of 12,000/- Rs. on Meizu’s official website.
Check their recently launched Meizu M3 Note Smartphone