A multi electronic equipment maker and smartphone manufacturer company LG has launched its new smartphone device, LG G Flex 2 during the CES event 2015, Las Vegas. The newest LG G Flex 2 smartphone can connect the internet via 3G and 4G connectivity.
Here, we should discussed about some features and specs of the LG G Flex 2 smartphone device. The LG G Flex 2 sports a 5.5 inch full HD curved P-OLED multi capacitive touch screen display. The screen resolution of the display is around of 1080 x 1920 pixels and is also offers pixel density up to the 403 pixel per inch (PPI). The display is protected with an LG developed glass, which is to be 20% more durable then Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The screen has a 700 mm radius of curvature and the back is curved to 650 mm so it is easier to handle the LG G Flex Phones.
Related : LG L60i Smartphone
In terms of internal memory storage, the LG G Flex 2 smartphone has 16 GB or 32 GB of built in memory storage space. Which can be expanded further by you via using of external micro SD card. Talking about the processor, this LG smartphone device is powered by a Premium Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Processor. 2 GB of RAM similar to LG G Flex L23 model is also associated with this smartphone for fast performance. The G Flex 2 is runs on an newest Android operating system with android version 5.0 Lollipop.
In the camera department of this smartphone, the LG G Flex 2 smartphone comes with rear facing or main camera with resolution of 13 mega pixel with including optical image stabilization (OIS). A main camera has also laser auto focus and dual LED flash light. 13 MP rear camera is specially given for taking full HD images and video recordings. As well as, it has also 2.1 mega pixel resolution front facing camera with Gesture shots. Gesture shot of front camera makes selfies easier by recognizing a hand gesture from 1.5 m away.
See also : LG L60 Dual Smartphone
The connectivity options like 3G and 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth with v4.1, micro USB 2.0 port are also equipped with this LG Smart Phone Touch Screen. It is available in different color variants, Platinum Silver and Flamenco Red. The LG G Flex 2 smartphone is backed by great high capacity battery with 3000 mAh and its fast charge technology is helps to charge the battery quickly. Generally, the LG Smartphone User Manual comes in English language.
Features and Specs of LG G Flex 2 Smartphone :
- 5.5 inch full HD curved P-OLED multi capacitive touch screen display with resolution 1080 pixels
- Display is protected with an LG developed glass (20% more durable then Corning Gorilla Glass 3)
- Screen has a 700 mm radius of curvature and the back is curved to 650 mm
- 16 GB or 32 GB of built in memory storage space
- Expanded further via using of external micro SD card
- Powered by a Premium Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- Runs on an newest Android operating system with android version 5.0 Lollipop
- 13 mega pixel rear camera with including optical image stabilization, laser auto focus and LED flash
- 2.1 mega pixel resolution front facing camera with Gesture shots
- Connectivity options 3G and 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth with v4.1, micro USB 2.0 port
- Great high capacity battery with 3000 mAh with fast charge technology
The expected release date of this LG Touch Screen Smartphone is at the end of January, 2015. The official price of this LG smartphone is not declare by company yet.Via
See also : LG G Vista Smartphone Review
Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, meaning that we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases at no cost to you.