A multi-electronic equipment and smartphone manufacturer company Lenovo has launched another smartphone. Lenovo Vibe X2 Smartphone calls the smartphone. The Vibe X2 smartphone gives you Dual SIM service with dual standby. It can support 2G, 3G, and the latest 4G LTE internet connectivity.
Now, we will talk about the specs and features of this Lenovo Vibe X2 smartphone. The Lenovo Vibe X2 smartphone comes with 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display. The screen resolution of the display is up to 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Its pixel density is around 441 pixels per inch (PPI). The display is a multi-touch screen display of up to 5 fingers. The color depth of this display is 16 million colors.
The body of this Lenovo X2 smartphone measures 140.2 mm x 68.6 mm x 7.3 mm. It is a lightweight smartphone with just 120 grams of weight. 3.5 mm headset jack’s audio connectivity and single speaker also come with this Lenovo smartphone device.
See also: Lenovo S580 Smartphone.
Regarding processors, Vibe X2 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek 6595m processor with quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A17 and quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A. It comes with 2 GB of RAM for the fast and quick performance of the smartphone device.
Related: How to Disable Lenovo Vibe UI
This Lenovo smartphone runs on an android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat. In terms of built-in memory storage, this Lenovo Mobile Phone comes with 32 GB of built-in memory space, which can not be expanded further because it lacks an external microSD card slot.
Similar Device: Lenovo RocStar A319 Smartphone
In the imaging department, this Lenovo android smartphone comes with a 13 mega pixel rear facing or primary camera. The rear-facing camera comes with autofocus, an LED flashlight, and some camera features like geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, and HDR.
A high-quality rear-facing camera is specially provided to capture high-quality images and full HD video recording. This smartphone also has front facing or secondary camera with a 5-megapixel resolution.
With the help of front-facing camera, you can take great casual selfies and some stunning front clicks. Connectivity features like 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1 A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB with v2.0 are also affixed with this smartphone.
This Lenovo android smartphone is available in four colors: white, gold, red, and charcoal. It also has some sensors like a Gravitation sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor, and E-Compass sensor.
This New Lenovo Smartphone is packed with a 2300 mAh battery capacity and a Li-polymer battery for an extended power backup.
Features and Specs of Lenovo Vibe X2 Smartphone :
- 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display with resolution 1080p and 16M color (441 PPI)
- Dual SIM with dual stand by
- Dimensions are 140.2 mm x 68.6 mm x 7.3 mm, and it weighs 120 grams
- Powered by an octa-core MediaTek 6595m processor with quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A17 and quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A
- 2 GB of RAM
- Runs on an android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat
- 32 GB of built-in memory storage space
- 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED flashlight
- 5-megapixel front-facing
- 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1 A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB with v2.0
- Gravitation sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor, and E-Compass sensor
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- Packed with 2300 mAh battery capacity with Li-polymer battery
The price of this Lenovo Vibe X2 smartphone is 19,999/- Rs on various online sources.