A multi electronic equipment manufacturer and smartphone or tablet device maker company Lenovo has launched its new tablet device. The tab devices is known as Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10. The tab device can not be able to gives SIM card facility, because it has not any slot for SIM card. Here in this article, we are going to discuss about Lenovo A7 Review with all features and specification.
Now, we would discussed about some stunning features and specs of this tablet device from Lenovo. The Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 tablet comes with 7.0 inch IPS LCD multi capacitive touch screen display. Screen resolution of this display is up to 600 x 1024 pixels. It has a large ratio of screen-to-body 69.5%. The depth of color of the display is 16 million colors. It results of pixel density is around of 170 pixel per inch (PPI). In terms of built in memory storage space, the Lenovo Tablet consist of 8 GB of internal memory storage space. It can be expanded further by you via external micro SD card up to 32 GB of data storage capacity.
See also : Lenovo A7-30 3G Tablet with 1GB RAM
A body of this Lenovo tab device can be measured with dimensions of 189 mm x 105 mm x 9.3 mm. Weight of this product is around of 270 grams. If we talk about the processor or heart, the Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 tablet is powered by a 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Mediatek MT8382M quad core processor with Mali 400MP2 graphics processing unit (GPU). It is also coupled with 1 GB of RAM for fast performance of the tablet. It runs on an Android operating system with latest android version v4.4 KitKat.You can also check HP Pro X2 612 G1 Tablet with 4 GB RAM and 1.50 GHz Intel Core i3-4012Y processor with Windows 8.1 Pro preinstalled.
The Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 android based tablet features a front facing or secondary camera with the resolution of 0.3 mega pixel. The front facing camera is specially provided for taking some precious selfie images and great front clicks. But, the disappointed thing is, this Lenovo tab device has lack of rear facing camera. It has also a front facing speaker with Dolby audio. In terms of audio connectivity, 3.5 mm’s ear jack also comes with this tablet. The tablet has not facility of SIM card, although you can connect the internet connectivity via Wi-Fi.
See also : Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 With 2 GB RAM
Some connectivity features like Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth with v4.0 and micro USB v2.0 are also associated with this tab device. This A7-10 tablet comes with some pre-loaded apps such as Skype, Twitter, Facebook, Wechat, Google Maps, Google +, Youtube, Gmail, Chrome, Guvera Music, Lenovo DOit, Kingsoft Offfice, UC Browser etc. It is available only in one color variant, Ebony Black color. This Lenovo item is packed with massive 3450 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery device.
Specs and Features of the Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 Tablet :
- 7.0 inch IPS LCD multi capacitive touch screen display with resolution 600 x 1024 pixels (170 PPI)
- 8 GB of internal memory storage space
- 32 GB expanded further via external micro SD card
- Dimensions are 189 mm x 105 mm x 9.3 mm and Weight is 270 grams
- Powered by a 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Mediatek MT8382M quad core processor with Mali 400MP2 GPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- Runs on an Android operating system with latest android version v4.4 KitKat
- Front facing camera with resolution of 0.3 mega pixel
- Front facing speaker with Dolby audio
- 3.5 mm’s ear jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth with v4.0 and micro USB v2.0
- Pre-loaded apps like Skype, Twitter, Facebook, Wechat, Google +, Youtube, Gmail, Guvera, Lenovo DOit, UC Browser
- Packed with massive 3450 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery
You can purchase this Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 Tablet exclusively from the India based e-commerce site snapdeal.com. The price of this tablet is around of 5,000/- Rs.
Related : Lenovo IdeaTab A3000 16 GB Tablet