A giant and well-known PC maker and smartphone manufacturer Lenovo has launched its brand new smartphones. The smartphone has been launched by Lenovo and is known as Lenovo P70. This Lenovo mobile phone comes with so many amazing features and things. So now, we will discuss some unique specs and features of this recently launched smartphone by Lenovo Mobile Phones.
Processor and OS :
The Lenovo P70 smartphone is powered by a great 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6752 Octa-core processor along with Mali-T760MP2 graphics processing unit (GPU). It runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat OS.
Design and Display:
The entire body of the Lenovo P70 smartphone device can be measured with dimensions of 142 mm x 71.8 mm x 8.9 mm. It comes with a weight around of 150 grams.
The Lenovo device comes with 5.0 inch IPS LCD multi-capacitive touch screen display along with pixel density up to 294 pixels per inch (PPI).
It has a large screen resolution of up to 720 x 1280 pixels and a color depth of 16 million colors for a vivid look at images and pics. The display has a significant screen-to-body ratio around of 68%.
If we talk about the Camera, this Lenovo device has a 13-megapixel resolution rear-facing camera with autofocus and an LED flashlight. This is exactly the same as their upcoming Lenovo Z1 smartphone. It has also some camera features like Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, and panorama. With the help of this 13 MP rear camera, you can capture high-quality images as well as HD video recordings.
This smartphone also comes with a 5-megapixel resolution front-facing camera, which is specially provided for taking all the precious selfies as well as fantastic front clicks.
For obstacle performance of the device, 2 GB of RAM memory is also associated with this smartphone. In terms of built-in memory, the P70 smartphone comes with a spacious 16 GB of internal memory storage space.
This is further expanded by you with the help of an external micro SD card up to 32 GB of another memory storage capacity.
This Lenovo smartphone is backed by a massive 4000 mAh battery capacity with a non-removable Li-Po battery. The battery provides long-lasting standby time as well as talk time.
Connectivity Features :
The P70 device comes with Dual SIM (Micro-SIM) service with dual stand-by. It can connect to the internet via 3G and the latest 4G LTE connectivity.
In terms of Connectivity features 3G/4G LTE connectivity, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, FM radio, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB v2.0 and a 3.5 mm ear jack is also equipped.
Features and Specs:
- Powered by a 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6752 Octa-core processor
- Mali-T760MP2 GPU
- Runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat OS
- 13-megapixel resolution rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED flashlight
- 5-megapixel resolution front-facing camera
- Dimensions are 142 mm x 71.8 mm x 8.9 mm and Weight around 150 grams
- 5.0 inch IPS LCD multi capacitive touch screen display with screen resolution 720 x 1280 pixels
- 2 GB of RAM memory
- 16 GB of internal memory storage space
- 32 GB further expanded with the help of an external micro SD card
- Backed by a massive 4000 mAh battery capacity with a non-removable Li-Po battery
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM) service with dual stand-by
- 3G/4G LTE, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, FM radio, A-GPS, micro USB, 3.5 mm ear jack