A well-known Computer manufacturer and Smartphone maker company Lenovo has launched its new smartphone device. The newly launched smartphone by Lenovo company is called as Lenovo A7000. Now here, we will discuss some valuable features and specs of this recently launched Lenovo smartphone.
The Lenovo A7000 smartphone has 8 megapixel rear facing the camera with autofocus and LED flash light. It also has some Camera features like Geo-tagging, touch focus and face detection. The rear camera with 8 MP resolution is provided for taking quality images and video recordings.
This Lenovo smartphone also comes with the front facing the camera with a resolution of 5 megapixels. With the help of this front camera, you can capture amazing selfies as well as all the first clicks.
2 GB of RAM memory is also associated with this Lenovo smartphone for fast performance of it. This A7000 device comes with 8 GB of built-in memory storage space. Which can be expanded further by you via using an external micro SD card up to 32 GB of another data storage capacity.
Processor and OS
This Lenovo device is running on an Android operating system with latest and newest Android version 5.0 Lollipop OS with Lenovo Vibe on top. It is powered by a powerful 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 MediaTek MT6752m Octa core processor with the Mali-T760MP2 graphics processing unit (GPU).
Display and Design
The whole body of the New Lenovo Smartphone can be measured with the dimensions of 152.6 mm x 76.2 mm x 8 mm. It contains weight around of 140 gram.
This device comes with 5.5 inch IPS multi-capacitive touch screen display with a high screen resolution up to 720 x 1280 pixels. The screen-to-body ratio of the screen is 72%. The display also has colour depth up to 16 million colours. The pixel density of display is around of 267 pixels per inch.
This A7000 device will be able to give you Dual SIM (Micro-SIM) service with dual stand-by. It can connect the internet facility via 3G and latest 4G LTE connectivity.
Regarding connectivity features 3G/4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB v2.0, FM radio and 3.5 mm head jack with Dolby Atmos sound is also equipped with this Android smartphone.
The Lenovo smartphone is backed by 2900 mAh battery capacity with Li-Po battery. It provides long lasting stand-by time as well as talk time.
Specs and Features of the Lenovo A7000 Smartphone:
- 8 mega pixel rear facing camera with auto focus and LED flash light
- Front facing camera with resolution of 5 mega pixel
- 2 GB of RAM memory
- 8 GB of built-in memory storage space
- 32 GB expanded further via using an external micro SD card
- Runs on an Android operating system with Android version 5.0 Lollipop OS with Lenovo Vibe
- Powered by a powerful 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 MediaTek MT6752m Octa core processor
- Mali-T760MP2 GPU
- Dimensions are 152.6 mm x 76.2 mm x 8 mm, and Weight is 140 grams
- 5.5 inch IPS multi-capacitive touch screen display with screen resolution up to 720 x 1280 pixels
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM) service with dual stand-by
- 3G/4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 A2DP, GPS with A-GPS and micro USB v2.0
- FM radio and 3.5 mm head jack with Dolby Atmos sound
- Backed by 2900 mAh battery capacity with Li-Po battery
The price of this Lenovo A7000 Smartphone device is around of 8,999/- Rs on online Indian retailer sites like Amazon and Flipkart. Check latest Lenovo A7000 price in India from here.