An Indian smartphone manufacturer company Lava has launched its another smartphone device. The device is called as Lava Iris Selfie 50 smartphone. The Lava Iris Selfie 50 Review is discussed here. The Lava Iris Selfie 50 smartphone is gives Dual SIM service with dual stand-by. It can connect the internet service via 2G and 3G connectivity.
Now, we would talking about some stunning features and specs of this Lava Iris Selfie 50 device. The Lava Iris Selfie 50 smartphone comes with 5.0 inch FWVGA IPS multi capacitive touch screen display. The display contains screen resolution up to 854 x 480 pixels. It has also color depth up to 16 million colors. The display has pixel density around of 294 pixel per inch (PPI). The body of this Lava Iris 50 smartphone can be measured with the dimensions of 144.5 mm X 71.2 mm X 9.25 mm. It contains thickness of only 9.2 mm.
See also : LAVA Iris 352 Flair Smartphone Spec & info
If we talk about the processor of this smartphone device, then it is powered by a stunning 1.2 GHz quad core processor. Because of the 1 GB of RAM of this device, it gives very well performance without any disturbance. This Lava Iris Selfie 50 smartphone runs on an Android operating system with android 4.4 KitKat version. In terms of internal memory storage, then this Android based Lava device comes with 8 GB of built-in memory storage space. Which can be expanded further by you via using of an external micro SD card up to 32 GB of another data storage capacity.
In the imaging department of this Lava Selfie 50 device, it contains rear facing or primary camera with resolution of 8 mega pixel with BSI-II sensor (Back Illuminated Sensor) along with auto focus and Dual LED flash light. The rear camera has also features of Geo-tagging and Panorama. The high resolution primary camera is specially provided for taking all the great moments and video recordings. This smartphone has also front facing or secondary camera with 5 mega pixel resolution. A front camera comes with LED flash light feature. 5 mega pixel front facing camera is given for captured all the amazing front clicks and precious selfies.
Connectivity features such as 2G/3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS with A-GPS, GPRS, EDGE, 3.5 mm jack, Bluetooth with v3.0 and OTG support are also affixed with this Lava device similar to Lava Iris Fuel 50. Accelerometer Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Ambient Light Sensor are also associated with this smartphone. This Lava Selfie 50 smartphone is backed by massive 2400 mAh battery capacity with Li-Po battery. It provides large talk time up to 10 hours and stand-by time up to 200 hours.
Specs and Features of this Lava Iris Selfie 50 Smartphone :
- 5.0 inch FWVGA IPS multi capacitive touch screen display with resolution up to 854 x 480 pixels
- Dual SIM service with dual stand-by
- Dimensions are 144.5 mm X 71.2 mm X 9.25 mm
- Powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- Runs on an Android operating system with android 4.4 KitKat version
- 8 GB of built-in memory storage space
- 32 GB expanded further via using of an external micro SD card
- 8 mega pixel rear facing camera with BSI-II sensor, auto focus and Dual LED flash light
- 5 mega pixel front facing camera with LED flash light feature
- 2G/3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, A-GPS, GPRS, EDGE, 3.5 mm jack, Bluetooth v3.0 and OTG support
- Accelerometer Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Ambient Light Sensor
- Backed by massive 2400 mAh battery capacity with Li-Po battery
The Lava Iris Selfie 50 Smartphone is now available in INDIA. It has been priced at only 7,699/- Rs.(Source)