Amazon has updated the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9-inch tablet on the amazon store. It is having same 8.9-inch screen size along with a 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution, but now it is powered by a 2.5 GHz Snapdragon 805 processor.
The older version of the Kindle Fire HDX tablet was having Snapdragon 800 processor. This new Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Inch Tablet runs on OS 4.0 Sangria based on Android 4.4 (KitKat). Here we are going to discuss Kindle Fire HDX Review information in this article.
This New Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Inch Tablet comes with a 2.5 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 808, with Adreno 420 GPU and 2 GB of RAM. There is three variant of this tablet, it is available in 16 GB, 32 GB as well as in 64 GB internal memory size.
This tablet comes with 16 GB of internal memory, out of 8.8 GB memory is available to the user. For the 32 GB variant of this device, there is 25.6 GB available to the user. For 64 GB Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Inch Tablet, there is 54.3 GB available to the user.
About the Camera of Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Inch Tablet, it comes with 8MP rear-facing camera with LED flash for capturing HD photos & HD video, plus a front-facing 720p HD camera for video calls and more.
Latest Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Inch Tablet’s Specifications
- 8.9-inch display
- 2.5GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 805 CPU
- 8MP rear-facing camera with LED flash, wide-aperture 5P f/2.2, 1080p HD video recording
- front-facing 720p HD camera
- 3.5 mm stereo jack, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB (8.8GB available to user) / 32GB (25.6GB available to user), / 64 GB (54.3GB available to user) of internal storage
- 4G LTE / HSPA+, Wi-Fi Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO+HT40), Bluetooth with A2DP, SlimPort enabled USB 2.0
- Ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, GPS with aGPS (4G)
- Battery Life of up to 12 hours of mixed-use