As Samsung introduced a new variant, it also added some premium features in it. The Sunrise Gold variant will offer a classic look alongside a satin gloss finish for the first time. In addition to the elegant design, it will be available with 128 GB ROM storage.
The General Manager of Samsung India, Aditya Babbar, said, “In our endeavor to bring meaningful innovation for our consumers as part of our Make for India initiative, we are also delighted to introduce a one of its kind unified convergence solution between mobiles and television.”
With the unveiling of the Galaxy S9+ with Sunrise Gold color, Samsung has announced a TV Control widget. The TV Control widget is responsible for a unified convergence solution between mobiles and televisions. In short, you can use your TV on your mobile and vice versa.
In terms of availability of the Sunrise Gold variant, it will be available through selected retailers from 20th June.
As this device is manufactured with a limited edition, to buy it through online retailers, pre-booking is live now on Samsung Shop and Flipkart. It will live till the 20th of June. The price will be 68,900/- INR.
Further Reading About these phones:
- How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S9 Apps Keep Crashing
- How to Fix Samsung S9 Keeps Rebooting
- How To Hide Apps On Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Best Samsung Galaxy S9 Cases
- How To Take A Screenshot On Galaxy S9?
- How to Enable Wi-Fi Calling on Galaxy S9
- Best Waterproof Case For Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- Best Samsung S9 Plus Cases