Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your smartphone’s screen. The Samsung W22 5G is a very good smartphone by Samsung brand.
Here on this page, we will be discussing 6 ways to take a screenshot on Samsung W22 5G in a few easy steps.
How You can Take a Screenshot on the Samsung W22 5G
After saving the screenshots, you will be able to open, modify, send, and remove captured screens in your Samsung W22 5G mobile phone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to capture a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung W22 5G:
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down + Power buttons together” until you see the phone’s screen flashes.
- Awesome, now you will be able to see the captured screen directly on your Samsung W22 5G’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung mobiles. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung W22 5G:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung W22 5G.
- Next, Open “Motions and gestures.”
- Tap on the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture screen.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your device’s screen.
Great!, Your saved screenshot should be in your phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which enables you to capture a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung mobile if your mobile phone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung W22 5G:
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Now, say “Take a screenshot.“
Amazing!, Your saved screenshot can be found in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method enables you to capture the entire page of the screen.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung W22 5G:
- Go to the screen which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down button + Power Button”.
- Select “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Awesome!, Now you have saved the screenshot successfully & you can find it in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your Samsung W22 5G mobile.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it. Your phone’s screenshot will be visible on your Samsung W22 5G’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you take a screenshot of your Samsung W22 5G device.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the screen.
- Now, Just say, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save the screenshot manually on your smartphone, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this article on our website about a step by step guide on How You can easily take a screenshot on your Samsung W22 5G has helped you.
If you have any queries about anything related to Samsung W22 5G, feel free to share your views in the comments below.