Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your phone’s screen. The is a very good smartphone by Samsung.
Here in this discussion, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture the screen on in a few easy steps.
How To Take a Screenshot on the
After saving the screenshots, you will be able to open, edit, share, and remove captured screens in your device’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to capture a screenshot using button combinations on your :
- First, choose the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together” until you see the phone’s screen flashes.
- Excellent, now you will be able to see the saved screenshot directly on your ‘s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung devices. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your :
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your .
- Now, Tap on “Motions and gestures.”
- Choose the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your phone’s screen.
Amazing!, Your saved screenshot should be in your mobile phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which helps you to capture a screenshot with the help of voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice command on your Samsung mobile phone if your smartphone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your :
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > And, say “Take a screenshot.“
Excellent!, Your captured screenshot can be found in your mobile’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method helps you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the screen.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your :
- Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together”.
- Tap “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Stop tapping the icon till the bottom of the page
Awesome!, Now you have captured the screenshot successfully & you can find it in your device’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your phone.
- Now, Pull down the notification bar & choose the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it! Your mobile’s screenshot will be visible on your ‘s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Just like we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in capturing a screenshot of your device.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the display.
- Now, You have to say, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save the screenshot manually on your smartphone, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this article on The Android Portal site about a step-by-step tutorial on How You can easily take a screenshot on your has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything corresponding to , feel free to share your views in the comments below.