Sometimes you need to take screenshots of your mobile’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5 is a very good smartphone by Samsung company.
Here in this post, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5 in a few easy steps.
How To Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5
After saving the screenshots, you will be able to open, modify, share, and remove captured screenshot in your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5 device’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5:
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down + Power buttons together” until you see the screen flashes.
- Awesome, now you will be able to see the captured screen directly on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung devices. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5.
- Next, Select “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture screen.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your mobile phone’s screen.
Perfect!, Your captured screenshot should be in your phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which allows you to take a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice command on your Samsung mobile phone if your smartphone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5:
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Next, say “Take a screenshot.“
Great!, Your captured screen can be found in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method allows you to capture the entire page of the screen.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5:
- Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down + Power buttons together”.
- Choose “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Stop tapping the icon till the bottom of the page
Amazing!, Now you have saved screenshot successfully & you can find it in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5 mobile phone.
- Now, Pull down the notification bar & tap the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
It’s easy, right! Your phone’s screenshot will be available on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to what we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in capturing a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5 smartphone.
- To capture a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the screen.
- Now, Just say, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save the screenshot manually on your mobile phone, as Google Assistant can not save it automatically.
We hope this page on our webpage about a step by step guide on How to easily capture the screen on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5 has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything related to Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5, feel free to share your views in the comments below.