Sometimes you need to capture screenshots of your mobile’s screen. The is a very good smartphone by Samsung.
Here in this discussion, we will be discussing 6 ways to take a screenshot on in a few easy steps.
How To Take a Screenshot on the
After screen capture, you can open, modify, send, and remove captured screenshot in your mobile phone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to capture a screenshot using button combinations on your :
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down button + Power Button” until you see the screen flashes.
- Awesome, now you can see the saved screenshot directly on your ‘s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung mobiles. There are other methods too, you can try them below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your :
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your .
- Next, Select “Motions and gestures.”
- Tap on the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your phone’s screen.
Great!, Your saved screenshot should be in your phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which helps you to capture a screenshot with the help of voice command. It’s easy to setup Bixby voice command on your Samsung phone if your phone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your :
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Next, say “Take a screenshot.“
Excellent!, Your captured screenshot will be saved in your mobile phone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method helps you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your :
- Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Now Press & Hold, the “Volume Down button + Power Button”.
- Tap “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Amazing!, Now you have captured the screen successfully & you can find it in your mobile phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot on your mobile.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & select the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
It’s easy, right! Your smartphone’s screenshot will be visible on your ‘s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Just like we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in taking a screenshot of your mobile phone.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the screen.
- Now, You have to command, “ok google, take a screenshot“.
- It will capture your current screen but you need to save the screenshot manually on your phone, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this article on our website about a step-by-step tutorial on How to easily take a screenshot on your has helped you.
If you have any queries about anything related to , feel free to share your views in the comments below.